Chapter 33

Qianwei Beer: US$80/can.

Rock sugar snowballs: $50/bag.

Dream silk quilt: US$100/piece.

Feed: USD 150/bag.

Chicken's emotional distress fee: $100.

...

Half an hour later, Tang Huai and Li Suhao gathered around the Blue Sea Lake. Tang Huai took out a pen and paper from the tree house, and after a simple calculation, he made an A4-sized table for everyone. This is their item compensation from the time they boarded the ship to the present, a total of 8,200 US dollars here and there.

"Mr. Tang, isn't the unit price on the form a bit unreasonable?" Li Suhao, Zhao Kuan and the others took the form, browsed through it, and frowned.

After introductions from both parties, they learned that the young man in front of them was named Tang. His ancestral home is China. Apart from these two pieces of information, nothing else is known.

The unit price on Tanghuai's form is not outrageous, except for the more ethereal pricing such as chicken mental damage fees, it is usually ten to twenty times the normal price, not much at 8,000 US dollars. Although everyone is frowning, they are secretly happy.

"The price of the same product in supermarkets and hotels is definitely different." Tang Huai was a little funny. Both of them were foxes, and now they were actually having fun with each other.

They are now on an island in the center of the Pacific Ocean. These goods were shipped across the ocean from Mexico. Under the current situation, even if they were doubled twenty times, there would still be people paying for them even if they were doubled two hundred times. It's just that these products cannot be included in the island value. Tang Huai's purpose is not to make US dollars.

"Okay, I'm sorry for the day's affairs..." Li Suhao read the list carefully, and said in the lead. With their worth, eight thousand dollars is definitely a cabbage price.

"Okay, now that the compensation issue for the goods has been resolved, we should get to the point. This is the cost of the resort project." Just when Li Suhao thought this matter could be revealed, Tang Huai took out another form.

Island tickets: US$500/day.

Blue ocean fish: USD 1,000/piece.

Blue Ocean Treehouse: USD 1,000/night.

Feed Aries: three times a day.

Clean up Sola Island: three times a day.

...

This form is the highlight.

"Mr. Tang, isn't our food bill settled? What is this?" Li Suhao was a little dumbfounded. For the six of them, based on three thousand dollars per person per day, the daily survival cost is 180,000, which is equivalent to more than 120,000 Chinese currency. They have money, but it's not that bad.

The six of them felt that Tang Huai was taking advantage of the situation.

Tang Huai was indeed taking advantage of the situation. What a joke, he almost failed the mission, eight thousand dollars can make up for his losses?

There are two sources of island value. The first is task settlement. The second is the profitability of Sola Island. The ratio of island value to U.S. dollars is 1:1, and the U.S. dollar portion can only be Sora Island’s own profits. Feed and beer are purchased from Mexico and are not part of Sola Island's own profits.

The system once gave the lowest reference price for the Sola Island project. For example, the Blue Ocean Treehouse costs 600 yuan a night. Blue sea fish is 200 yuan a piece. In order to complete the task, Tang Huai had always charged according to the minimum standard. However, the appearance of this group of people in front of him was not within Tang Huai's expectation, and coupled with the unpleasant relationship between the two parties, Tang Huai had no psychological burden at all about raising prices.