Chapter 122

"Okay, I will arrange it." In Sola's office, Tang Huai discussed with CC for a while, then hung up the phone. Arrangements have been made with Amanda, and they will go to the island in three days. Including assistants and staff, there are thirty-two people in total.

This is a small team.

"It's half past six..."

"Manager Tang, someone is visiting."

Tang Huai looked at the time, half past six in the afternoon. He was going to have some dinner at Delicious Restaurant when the little assistant came in and handed him a business card.

Tang Huai took over: Luohai TV Station, [Baolu] variety show group, director Liu Ke.

The identity and title on the business card are very clear. Tang Huai was a little curious. [Baolu]...a variety show of five celebrity father and son pairs?

"Ask him, Director Zhao, to come in." Tang Huai thought for a while before ordering to the AI ​​secretary.

The AI ​​secretary responded.

"Manager Tang, I'm [Baolu] Variety Show Liu Ke. It's a great honor to meet you for the first time." Three minutes later, the door of the office was opened, and a fat man in his forties greeted him heartily.

"Hello... Photography Zhang, Reporter Wang?"

Tang Huai shook hands. After seeing the figure behind Liu Ke, he looked slightly surprised. At this moment, Liu Ke was followed by a man and a woman. The man wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and the woman had a sweet smile. It was Zhang Min and Wang Lu from before.

"Manager Tang, we meet again." Seeing this, Zhang Min and Wang Lu greeted him heartily. The two parties had spent at most half an hour together before, and they thought it would be nice if Tang Huai remembered them, but unexpectedly, Tang Huai was ready to call out their names. This surprised the two of them.

After the greeting, the two sides exchanged simple greetings for a while, and then sat down.

The little secretary poured tea, and Tang Huai understood that Zhang Min and Wang Lu were reporters from Luo Hai TV Station, and [Bao Lu] was Luo Hai's variety show trump card. It is reasonable for the two sides to come together.

"Manager Tang, we [Baolu] plan to select the location of the first phase of the third season on Sola Island. I wonder if there is any intention of cooperation with Datang?" Liu Ke was impatient, took two sips of tea, and directly Straight to the point.

Tang Huai knocked on the table with his right hand. When he looked at the business card just now, he had already guessed Liu Ke's purpose.

【宝旅】full name 【Baby's Travel】, an outdoor parent-child reality show in Luohai, featuring star father-son interaction and shooting scenes with different scenery. Once broadcast, it is the NO.1 variety show of the same period. In the past, most of the filming locations of [Baolu] were domestic scenic spots such as Jingdezhen and Daguanlou.

This is my first time shooting abroad.

"How does [Baolu] plan to cooperate?" Tang Huai thought about it, then raised his head and asked.

"This is the proposed letter of intent for cooperation. The specific area layout, we will investigate and finalize..."

Liu Ke took out a document. Most of the above lists the security of celebrity guests, accommodation for employees, standard meals, and filming stills. There are more than thirty pages of eloquence.

"Director Liu, the fee is a bit too low." Tang Huai briefly looked through it. The price offered by Luohai Radio is 20W Chinese yuan/day. With food and accommodation included, the overall cost will reach 50W/day.