4

The mother and son glanced at each other, and Li Cheng felt that she might be because this whole evening experience was too rich... caused a lack of qi and blood, so he looked away very calmly.

"It's an exaggeration, you never buy lottery tickets, son." Li Guihua sighed, helplessly reached out and pinched his face, saying that the young man didn't have to comfort her anymore, she was not as fragile as the other party imagined, Li Guihua put her hands on his shoulders, and it took a little strength to let go, turned around and walked towards the courtyard, "I can't use your tuition, I'll find another way."

Li Cheng hummed obediently, it's not a good thing to be too well understood, what else can he say?

"The steamed buns are stir-fried in the steamer compartment, and there is hot porridge underneath, after eating, you can Xi your homework well..." After Li Gui finished talking, Li Cheng had already finished dinner and returned to his room with a cup of tea.

The small brown door creaked shut, and the small room was eerily quiet.

Casually put the backpack on the desk, Li Cheng slid the zipper, took out two hundred and twenty-six crystal pearls and stuffed them into a clean shoebox, the small round balls under the light are big and full of jade snow lovely, the surface is glowing with a soft light, Li Cheng has seen a lot of pearls in the window of the jewelry store before, but like this, the gloss is so good that it bursts, it can be described as a unique high-quality grade.

Even if you don't look at the size, it must be very valuable.

Li Cheng buckled the lid of the box, there were so many things that he couldn't keep close to his body, so he could only put them in an inconspicuous corner like he was now - after turning out the physics Xi problem from his backpack for two hours, Li Cheng yawned and got up, deciding to quickly return to the embrace of the big bed.

He took one last look at the quiet shoebox, where the shadow of the parallelogram reflected in the white wall, raised his hand to turn off the light, took off his clothes and poured into the night's nest in a large font.

Hopefully, so far, not a dream...

The next day, Li Cheng's first reaction touched the tail ring on the handle, and the second reaction was to open the shoebox and look at it, and finally breathed a sigh of relief, carefully washed off the blood-stained white vest, and handed a fake note to the school after going out with the shoebox, and then turned around and walked to the east end of Dipping Street.

There was no business early in the morning, at the door of Tongxin Jewelry Store, Qi Weimin squatted on the side of the road with a dry cigarette and sprayed white fog, seven or eight clerks sprinkled inside and outside the door, Qi Weimin opened the cigarette holder on his mouth, saw the figure on the opposite side, and hey, "You kid came so early?" Don't you still have to go to class?

Li Cheng has been helping in jewelry stores for nearly a month, but he always takes advantage of the gap between school evening Xi to work, except for weekends, rarely comes during the day.

"I opened some pearls, and I'm going to give them to you."

Qi Weimin is a consultant hired by Tongxin Jewelry Store at a high price, and when he sees things, he is also a tyrant in the antique street when he is young, and then he slowly quits the antique circle when he is older, and begins to specialize in pearls, but with the boom of Tongxin Jewelry business in recent years, the old man's name is becoming more and more prosperous.

"Where's the stuff?"

"Here's it!" Li Cheng raised the shoebox in his hand embarrassedly.

Qi Weimin looked at it and couldn't help but be dumbfounded, even if this pearl was not in good condition, it couldn't just be put in a shoebox! It seems that the price is too low, but fortunately, it is an acquaintance like him, if it is placed in front of those masters, it is estimated that people will not raise their eyelids when they see this alternative packaging.