106

Yan Guang took the next step and stood beside Qiu Zhikang, the secretary was not good at speaking, so he spoke next to him: "Can I ask your name...?"

"The surname is Shen."

"Mr. Shen and Secretary, go this way..."The receptionist girl of the Brilliant Hotel smiled and led the way in front, Xinzhi County will choose this Brilliant Hotel when receiving leaders every day, so these reception staff are also quite eye-catching, seeing that even the secretary of Qiu Zhikang also went out in person, it can be seen that the other party is not small, and the girl who received it did not dare to slack off, and walked directly upstairs.

Li Cheng followed behind Shen You, he was wearing a peaked cap on his head, and he put it down just to cover half of his face, making it difficult for people who are not familiar with it to recognize - Wuyuan Town is generally backward in terms of communication, Li Cheng may have a chance of being recognized if he doesn't disguise it, and no one will associate it too much with a little disguise, after all, he is a person in the entertainment industry, Li Cheng still doesn't want to cause too much trouble for Song Jia.

When he walked to the third floor, one of the planks was warped, and Shen You walked by expressionlessly, but his arm reached behind and grabbed Li Cheng's arm, "Be careful underground." Then

the hand didn't let go.

The man's hand clasped tightly with the boy's, and the slightly darker skin and the milky white skin intertwined in the light, as if they were very harmonious.

Qiu Zhikang was stunned when he looked at the back, and said in his heart that no wonder he refused to even introduce this young man, it turned out to be the kind of friend of Mr. Shen - it is not news that the boss of a large company plays a few boys, and in Qiu Zhikang's heart, it is precisely because the boss is so unreliable that he is more foiled by the rich and capricious of Xinke Company!

"Mr. Shen, don't say much, if you are willing to invest in our Xinzhi County, you don't need to do anything after the capital injection, we Xinzhi County will do its own design drawings and find a construction company by itself, of course, you can rest assured about the quality problem, it is for those children, I Qiu Zhikang will definitely supervise the construction..." It seems that Yan Guang's investigation of the information of the new technology company is no problem.

"But I've heard... The last batch of elementary school buildings in Wuyuan Town collapsed? Shen You didn't raise his wine glass, but only picked up two sweet potatoes with an expressionless face, dipped them in water and put them on Li Cheng's plate.

Qiu Zhikang looked ashamed: "I knew about this matter too late, I didn't expect that the construction company itself was not a professional in construction, their boss swore that the primary school building project would be done well, but I didn't expect it to collapse in two days, but unfortunately the people in the leather bag company are all bastards in the society, and no one has caught it yet, Mr. Shen can rest assured that this kind of accident will not happen again this time." "That's

good." Shen You said in a light tone.

The other county leaders stood up cleanly to toast to ease the atmosphere, this scene did not break up until eleven o'clock in the night, Qiu Zhikang walked down the restaurant drunk, followed by Yan Guang, who did not dare to drink too much.

The two of them walked to the parking lot, and the rest of the night was quiet except for the lights of the big hotel.

Qiu Zhikang burped, waved his hand to let Yan Guang pick up the car, and hummed a little song proudly in the same place, thinking that he was about to earn three million private money, his heart was itching and panicking, and he wanted to tell the world that he would be a rich man in a short time.