74

80 Novel.com

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

80 Novel.com > The Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 74 Kneeling and licking is so capricious

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 74: Kneeling and licking is so capricious

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Vote Recommend

Recommended Reading:

Remember [80 Novel Network www.80xs.net] in one second, wonderful novels are free to read without pop-ups!

Maybe it was because he heard the girls around him talking, and at this time, the young man opposite Li Cheng raised his head, and his eyes looked at him indifferently.

Li Cheng keenly sensed this gaze, and was silent for a moment, visually realizing that if he didn't respond to the other party, he would continue to look at it, so he had to raise his head helplessly... It's just that I didn't expect that a grain of millet in the millet porridge was still sticking to the corner of my mouth, and it suddenly aroused exclamations such as "That millet grain is so tempting...", "so cute", "so cute".

Li Cheng calmly wiped off the rice grains. The indescribable handsomeness of the young man opposite, his appearance is more delicate than that of a girl, and the action of eating is even more indescribably elegant, worthy of being a young master cultivated by a big family, Li Cheng reviewed it, and felt that the other party was still too tender, if he was a few years older, maybe he would have a little bit of Mr. Xu's calmness.

"You're the champion Li Cheng?" A bright and friendly smile tugged at Zhuo Yuxuan's delicate face, but through the qi induction in his body, Li Cheng really didn't feel the slightest hint of a smile in the other party's breath.

Of course, there was no disgust.

This person is very emotionally controlled, more like a... Artificially cultivated machines.

"Yes." There's nothing hard to admit about this, Li Cheng looked at the table below, put away the dinner plate with a smile and got up, "It looks like it's going to gather, I'll go first."

"So... Let's do it together. Zhuo Yuxuan's spare parts that he didn't care about, then held up the plate, Li Cheng swept his plate, and found that he had eaten cleanly, and suddenly felt a little more good, although this person is a rich second generation, he is not the kind of guy who can't endure hardship.

So when they gathered after breakfast, the freshmen watched as two male god-level figures in military uniforms walked side by side with unified steps, each with their own style, and entered the second class queue, as for the chubby figure behind them... Set the board.

Tang shrimp: Noodle tears.

"Sure enough, handsome guys are friends with handsome guys, right..."

"If you pounce on any one, you'll wake up laughing!!"