72

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 72 Yan Expression

Chapter 72: Facial expressions

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The matter of the champion volunteering in the entertainment industry has caused a small film to be questioned, and there is inexplicably a sense of immediacy that the bear breaks the stick and puts it off one by one, and most of the people watch jokes, but it is understandable that this guy is really good-looking. Not to mention that being a star is more than enough, even if you can't become a real big name, acting in an idol drama is enough. Especially coupled with the recent publicity, if the company signed a contract and used the name of the two schools to compete for hype, it is very likely to become popular.

Tang Shrimp was swiping comments, and from time to time he looked at his roommate who was talking to his agent with a flat face, no matter what others thought, anyway, he believed it, even if he mixed in the entertainment industry in the future, Li Cheng would definitely be able to make a big name.

...... Recently, you have become popular in the online media, and the company has upgraded your contract file to B file treatment, but due to the large number of positive and negative comments, it is not easy to carry out other activities during this time, so that you don't go out before military training, don't disclose too much information when you meet reporters, and wait for the release of the movie..."

"Okay, I know, I'll try to go out of the dormitory as little as possible in the past two days."

...... Also, there is an assigned assistant for B-file treatment, and you have a suitable one over there to let him come to the company to sign a contract..."The assistant is equivalent to assisting in the care, and the assistant around the artist is authorized to manage more, such as sorting out the itinerary, accompanying the banquet and wine, handling daily necessities and even preventing paparazzi from brushing dynamics and other purposes, unlike the agent, the agent is responsible for a general direction, but the assistant can almost be said to be comprehensive in the artist's life.

Tang Shrimp pricked up his ears and patted his chest on the side to make a lip shape, Li Cheng immediately understood, and said into the phone: "Sister Song, there is indeed one on my side..."

Song Jia was a little stunned when she saw Tang Shrimp, although she heard that it was Li Cheng's small hair, and it was likely to be a boy, but when they met, they didn't expect the difference in size between the two to be so big. The key is that the assistant is so wide-hearted, fat, and meaty, as if he was playing sumo... Just take care of the artist?