32

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 32 It's a sad story

Chapter 32: It's a sad story

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Lakh.

Ms. Pei's hands were trembling - from the early hours of the morning, the originally plummeting data began to start an indisputable victory battle, and the song "Fenghua" violently deviated from its established trajectory in the form of a sheep's skin and a tiger.

...... I only regret now why I couldn't listen to it live! Regretful! "The comments made by a man named [Wencheng Qiu Gu] stand out because at least most of the five or six comments above it are in bad terms to express his resentment at the noise.

Next is the same water army that comes to spray, and some people assert that the comments upstairs are childcare, swiping the screen with harsh and vulgar language, and there are many remarks in the middle of the floor that rehabilitate the song, all of which are drowned by the crazy water building -

It was late at night, and the dark night under the curtain will always indulge emotions to sensuality and exaggeration.

Until a comment called [aj2670] appeared: "First of all, I am a music critic, I have heard thousands of songs of different styles before this, most of them are songs with amazing marketing strategies, I have to say that the market can prompt some people to create in some aspects, and let them do their best, no matter the recording, sound quality, timbre... I don't deny commercial songs, or even identify with them to a certain extent, pure recording is a feast of enjoyment – until today I hear this archaic song.

"A lot of people may laugh at its noisy atmosphere and poor recording methods, but in my own line of work, there is no place for external influences, and we only need to judge one thing: whether the melody is moving, or whether the singer's voice is captivating – as it turns out, it has been achieved only the first time I listened to it.

"Even if it is put in a commercial song, this "Fenghua" has become the uncrowned king in my heart, and I very much want to call it 'Da Da' affectionately."

[aj2670] is a well-known music critic on the cool music network, and his understanding of the song is quite professional, when this comment was issued, combined with the earnest words of [Wencheng Qiu Gu] before, someone finally began to face this song.