130

I have been practicing internal strength for more than 30 years, and I am very embarrassed to be knocked down so easily.

However, if you lose, you lose, and it's a big deal to find a place to get back to the field after you have succeeded in cultivating in the future, which is the dignity of a martial artist.

"Will they donate voluntarily?" Fu Yiwei sneered, the Tribute Medicine Workshop is almost most of the Li family's industry, and it is strange that the other party is willing to hand it over. This Xia Lizheng has good martial arts, but he is very rigid.

"It's a pity that the Li family has one more Shen Clan Martial Arts Gym, and the armed forces are thicker, if they are not forcibly contained, I am afraid that the power of the Li family will expand more and more in the future." Fu Yiwei's mind turned and thought silently.

"Okay, I'll figure it out to me, you go down first."

"Huh?" Xia Lizheng was slightly stunned, and immediately understood the chief's intentions, he was a little dissatisfied with this kind of practice in his heart, but he didn't say anything, nodded and said, "Yes."

What he had been hesitating about was that taking people's property and harming people's lives would never be the right thing.

It's okay to hand over the task now, but it's really a pity for the Li family, if the other party doesn't die this time, he will break through in the future, but he still wants to find the young man from the Li family and learn martial arts.

At this time, in the Li family's mansion, Li Cheng sat cross-legged on the boat, and the laptop on his lap was playing a video of Shan Wen and several others hunting mutant animals, of which Shan Wen alone occupied most of the audience's attention, his inky black eyes stared at the mutant animals that met on a narrow road, his movements were too neat, it was like harvesting straw, and every knife swing could bring up a trace of blood.

Li Cheng touched his chin and observed carefully for a long time, and suddenly found that he was a strong person in the realm of refining spirits, and if he didn't rely on cultivation, he would be even far worse than Shan Wen in terms of combat.

"Very talented." Shen You didn't know when he was standing behind him holding a white porcelain cup with pear blossom print, and his eyes looked at the person on the computer screen lightly, "I taught him a few tricks before, but I didn't expect to realize a lot during this period of time."

It turned out that Shan Wen had been guided by the genius of the continent world around him!

Li Cheng felt instantly balanced.

Let's just say it.

I am also a person who has crossed the continent realm, how can I be so cowardly in terms of skills in fighting with people, even modern people can't compare.

Li Cheng: "What about me?"

Shen You stretched out his hand and rubbed his head: "Stupid."

Li Cheng took a deep breath, pursed his lips and twisted his head: "... Since you're so stupid, don't be together. Shen You put down the white porcelain cup, raised his eyebrows slightly, and saw that the child's face was a little dark, and his fingers had already picked open his collar, revealing the light red kiss marks that had not yet faded inside, and the pink and tender appearance made

Shen You's eyes soften a little, and he said seriously: "It's so stupid and cute, I like it."

Li Cheng's face darkened even more, he didn't think it was a compliment, he casually threw out a pillow at the moment, pulled back the collar with his right hand, and looked at the comments at the bottom of the video at a glance.