43

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 43 Occupy

Chapter 43: Occupy

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The first and second disciples of the True Transmission came back to the field, so that several peak masters in the stands also paid attention, and the red lips of the peak masters of Ruoshui Peak were slightly raised, which was the same as Shen You's expression of appreciation before, and there was a little more satisfaction and pride on his face.

"Good boy." She said lightly, "Even if you can't win in the end, you will have to be rewarded."

As the master of the first peak of the Jade Emperor Sect, each of them is a cultivator who is only one line worse than the previous sect master, even if the Lord of Ruoshui Peak is only a relatively weak woman in the monk realm, her cultivation still reaches the third layer of the Extraordinary Realm, and among the five peaks, she can be regarded as a person with great power to speak, and Mingyuan, who is far away, is the disciple of Ruoshui Peak, and the only true disciple under her seat.

My own people, of course, are very good.

"Courage is indeed commendable." The Sect Master of Chihuo Peak, who was seated side by side, nodded, his eyes were close to orange, as if the color of red and pitch black blended, hidden under the lowered eyebrows, like a flame jumping in silence, "However, Shen Yu is already at the peak of the fifth layer of refining the artistic conception, and Ming Yuan is only at the beginning of the fifth layer of the refining artistic conception.

Lord Ruoshui Peak snorted coldly in her nose, hearing that others were not very optimistic about her disciple, although her expression was a little unswerving, she did not refute it. Even if the two of them are unanimous, the one who wins in the end will not be Mingyuan.

After all, Shen Yu is... From that family.

With a careful command from the deacon of the inner door, she turned her face and looked at the audience, her eyes gradually deepened, and she supported the armrests of the wooden chair with both hands, and looked at the two people under the light mask seriously.

The pale yellow light mask flowed with a colorless aura, like a steamed cake made of eggs boiling with water vapor in mid-air, Li Cheng looked at the egg cover curiously, the modern turtle happened to see this kind of new thing with very fantasy characteristics, and he couldn't wait to reach out and touch it, he looked up for a long time, turned around and asked: "This is the formation?"