68

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 68 The Follow-up Incident of the College Entrance Examination Champion

Chapter 68 The follow-up incident of the top student in the college entrance examination

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The air was full of a solemn atmosphere, and even several actors at the intermission slowly stood up from their seats, Fang Bingru stood beside the director and looked at the display screen without saying a word, perhaps the observation in the lens was more subtle, he could clearly see the young man standing up on the ground, the outline of the bones behind him was constantly grinding, as if he was standing painfully under the support of some kind of belief.

"I'm Add." Patrick adjusted the camera and gave him a close-up of his face, and a pair of eyes that shocked Shou Ling were displayed in the picture, and the internationally famous foreign director finally showed a satisfied smile on his lips.

...... That's it.

After filming the last set of shots, Eddie's role finally came to an end, the director checked the filming content of these days, and happily congratulated him on all passing, which is a very glorious affirmation for a newcomer to the book, Li Cheng thought about it or pushed the crew's dinner, returned to the hotel physically and mentally exhausted and fell asleep, and the biological clock he developed in the United States in the past few days woke him up on time the next day, and then...

A white towel was dropped overhead.

Li Cheng pulled the corner of the bath towel and pulled it away, looking at the expressionless man in front of him: "..."What kind of bear child temper is it?"

"Go take a shower."

"..." Shen

You's first few days in the United States seemed to be very busy, and he almost didn't see anyone on the set, except for occasionally worrying about whether the other party would get lost, he didn't worry about his safety. However, in the past few days, this person seems to be idle again, and he watched a lot of scenes shot by the director with him last night, and on the way back, he began to purse his lips, exuding the atmosphere of "I'm angry don't touch me".

For a man with a temper tantrum, the more you coax him, the more you coax him, Li Cheng is very calm not to coax him, and he hasn't even said a word since yesterday, making it seem like a cold war between the two, and sure enough, the other party began to break out early in the morning.