127

How is this possible!

I went to the hospital to take a film, everything is normal, the kidneys are very good, and there is no more self-uterus, and the stomach is the standard for normal men!

But think about it, maybe Shen Yu wants a child very much.

"I'm different from the people on your side, I don't have children." Li Cheng thought about it, but still explained: "If you really want a child, can you have surgery, now that the technology is so advanced, coupled with the pills of the continent, the child can still be fed."

"Yes." Shen You said lightly, he lowered his head, bit the young man's lip, and the next moment it was even heavier, and the short-haired young man's words were stuck in his throat, leaving only a small and unbearable muffled snort.

When the sky began to clear, this desperate struggle gradually stopped, the short-haired boy was as soft as mud and stuck to the sheets, his whole body was soaked with sweat, and his two white thighs showed a small section from under the sheets, and a slight tremor could be seen from the bulging shape of the sheets, he opened his eyes half-open and half-closed, and opened his mouth, and his heart was really angry.

"Shen You..." he breathed inwardly and closed his eyes gently, you're done.

Feng Shui takes turns, Lao Tzu will kill you next time, kill you, kill you, kill your little white dog.

This awakening was already dizzy in the afternoon, Li Cheng struggled to get up from the bed, and found that the cultivation that was originally stuck in the ninth layer of the refining artistic conception actually broke through in one day, and now his realm has reached the first layer of the refining realm, and the refining realm is already a strong monk on the bright side of the continent realm, it can be said that the current Li Cheng is not far from the first meeting of Da Mao, of course, this is to exclude the comparison of combat skills and martial arts, otherwise Li Cheng was also a finger kill in Shen Yu back then.

But in short, he took the first step of the strong, and Li Cheng also had more confidence.

No wonder Shen You's clan uncle gave up his original lover to marry a suitable woman, once the double cultivation is up, it is a brush to grow, but it's a pity that this clan uncle is sorry for the two women, Li Cheng can understand the other party's ambition, but he doesn't like such a person very much, but it is not as good as Shen Youlai, of course, Shen You is not a good bird.

Oh, he's not a bird, he's a big hair.

Li Cheng rubbed his waist and opened the door, and finally had a feeling of seeing the light of day again, and walked down the stairs with soft legs, Li's mother and sister and brother-in-law were not there, only Shen You and his niece and girls sat in a row, seeing him walking down, the corners of Shen You's eyes turned up, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Li Cheng walked over with an expressionless face and asked the nanny who came to take care of Tong Tong to serve him a bowl that was not hot.

Li Cheng paused and glanced at it calmly, this soup... Shouldn't it mean anything special?

Tong Tong: "Uncle."

Li Chengle hehe: "Good."

"Auntie." Tong Tong turned his head and shouted at Shen You.

Li Cheng: "..."

Shen You took a sip of juice, didn't get angry at all, and touched the little girl's head: "Good."

"Why are you called Big Brother Aunt?" Tong Tong said strangely, obviously someone had asked her to call her like this just now, but except for Shen You, no one was so boring.