118

It wasn't until a week later that Shen You proposed to return to the continent for the first time, with a hint of imperceptible heaviness on his face, and for some reason, Li Cheng suddenly had a feeling that he would not see him for the rest of his life.

Is it a delusion?

Two people stood at the entrance of Jiuyi City.

Behind him is the gold-lettered signboard of a home-style restaurant.

Shen You rubbed the head of the short-haired young man, just like many times before, kneading it into a chicken coop, he especially liked that when his daughter-in-law showed such a cute expression, he opened his arms and stuffed the other party into his arms like a rag doll.

"I hope you'll be in the modern era for a while now, at least... Don't enter Jiuyi City for a month, a month.

"Wait."

......

"Why?"

Shen You said flatly: "The weather will be bad in the next month, and I don't want the rainy day to affect your good mood."

"Do you think I'll believe this clumsy obvious, coaxing tone and reasoning?" Li Cheng especially doubted that Shen Yu was just using his ass to measure his IQ, "Although I don't know what happened, I feel that it has something to do with your entire family."

Shen You raised his eyebrows, as if he felt a little unbelievable about Li Cheng's keenness, "It's going to be fine."

Li Cheng sighed: "Since it will be fine, then it is just right, I made a fortune in the hotel in Jiuyi City, and I can also borrow your name from the mortal realm."

Shen You was silent for a moment: "... You will still be rich even if you are not in Jiuyi City.

Li Cheng felt that he had to at least fulfill his obligations as a friend, since he had already guessed that it was the Shen family's problem, it was basically not difficult to continue to guess, it was said that Chaotian Sect organized twenty genius disciples to contact the formation to prepare to kill the Demon Emperor, once the Demon Emperor was killed, then the Shen family, which had the blood of the Demon Emperor, would not be happy, obviously Shen You's attitude had been decided, the Shen family would never compromise with other sects in the Central Continent, then it would definitely be a big war in the end.

After thinking about it, Li Cheng decided to buy more pills to improve his cultivation, if the Shen family was in need, he would definitely spare no effort to help, after all... It's a friend's family.

Li Cheng's idea is perfect.

After visiting the home-cooked restaurant branches in Jiuyi City, he rushed to Liuman City to review all his branches, stocked up on supplies, and prepared for the next month.

Chaotian Sect also began to make moves, while actively urging the twenty geniuses to rest the formation, it also joined other sect families to test the demon clan, starting from the periphery of the demon clan and reaching the center of the demon domain, in order to force the demon emperor who was at the peak of the late stage of deorquence out of the retreat.

On this day, Chaotian Sect finally led twenty geniuses into the Demon Domain, Li Cheng also went to bed early, closed his eyes, he wanted to recuperate, even if he couldn't help too much, but he didn't drag Shen You's hind legs.

In the reserved compartment of the home-cooked restaurant, the young man closed his eyelids and lay quietly on the bed.

A figure flickered in front of the window, and then turned into an entity, looking like Shen You, he sat on the edge of the bed and carefully kissed the young man's cheek and mouth, and after a while, he took two bites of the marrow, and then withdrew Li Cheng's tail ring with a wave of one hand, and then the person on the bed also disappeared with Shen You.