14

After thinking about the little love in his heart, Shen You's face was full of tenderness when he looked at the corpse of the demon king, and he flew down the mountain and fell into the elder's courtyard of the main peak of the Jade Emperor Mountain for a while.

Even if it is a fairly resistant demon species with rough skin and thick flesh, it is often the most unbearable to be treated with violence like Shen You, ah, this damn human being, not only is the heavy sword on his back difficult to handle, but his fists are actually very hard.

Fighting the demon clan is as easy and leisurely as playing sandbags.

A pair of tendon meat is so well developed... Is this still human?

The demon king couldn't help but scream in his throat, besides, he is the demon king, the demon king who can already transform into a demon king! When will the three generations of descendants of the Jade Emperor Sect be able to have a strength comparable to that of the Demon King?

This of the pit daddy does not correspond to the popular information of the demon clan at all!

The demon king's huge nostrils stirred twice, and began to snort and snort, the muscles on his body twisted and trembled, and the demon pill that condensed the medicinal power was lost, and at this time he didn't even have the strength to deliver a sad and angry look.

The mark on Shen You's eyebrows loomed, and he often touched the mark with spiritual power to feel the bond between himself and his daughter-in-law.

"People like you are not qualified for love." The demon king opened his mouth sadly, realizing that his life was not long in coming, and he couldn't fight and escape, so he broke the jar and broke it, and a mouth was a curse, and it was poking at the place where Shen You cared.

I really can't speak, and it seems that I still can't beat enough.

Shen Yu narrowed his eyes dangerously.

"You clearly fell into my aphrodisiac powder fog before, and then it was magical to hug a teenager, I am a demon clan, and my brain is relatively stupid, and now I have reacted, you must have taken the young man by force, and coerced and lured him to make a contract with you..."

Although it is not all true, but I guessed seven or eight points correctly, of course, if you change "forcible seizure" to help, and then " Coercion and temptation" is not far from reality.

Shen You thought about it seriously, and his heart had already changed the words of the demon king beyond recognition.

"You're wrong." Shen Daxia opened his mouth arrogantly and commented slightly, "The content is not detailed. The

demon king sneered, ignoring his image of having a nosebleed on all fours, and sneered at the corners of his aching mouth: "Looking at your appearance, it is obvious that you are in love, but it is a pity that you have never pursued your sweetheart and forcibly tied him down, I am waiting for the day when you can't ask for it..."

The demon king laughed loudly, as if he had seen Shen You's lonely end, So he accidentally touched the wounds all over his body, and his legs twitched twice, and the behemoth demon closed his eyes and fainted.

Shen Youwu was silent for a moment, feeling that what the Demon King said was slightly more credible.

Although the daughter-in-law sometimes touches him very gently, she may not care about these formal things, but as a yang person, he can't let the daughter-in-law feel sorry for this kind of thing.

As for how to pursue that cute little... Rubbing his waist, Shen Yu solemnly took out a flute from the storage bag, stroked the flute body, and secretly rubbed it into the wide sleeve.