19

In Yang Tiangao's impression, his illegitimate brother can be seen in addition to his appearance, but he is also stupid and a little muddy and can't support the wall, such as IQ, it must be a very big bruise, he doesn't quite understand how a creature with at least half of the blood in his body is still in the middle of the class at the age of nearly eighteen?

He is so smart, but his brother is very stupid.

This strong contrast made the teenager feel the excellence of his genes again. At this time, he was both happy and a little distressed, and Yang Tiangao was unhappy for a long time about his brother who refused to accept his help.

Hmph, what a bad character.

The results of the three models were released after a week, and on the big red list of Zhigao Friendship Middle School, the black brush characters copied the names of the first 60 scholarships in regular script.

Gao Han took leave due to illness, this time it was Lan Qiusheng and Zheng Zhuang who came to see the list, Zheng Zhuang's face was not very good-looking, probably because of the unhappy conversation last time, Lan Qiusheng has been ignoring him recently, and he didn't even have a superfluous look along the way, which made him feel manic like a sleepy beast in his heart.

There are many acquaintances before the red list, because the top students in each class always appear in the teacher's office from time to time, which makes them form a deep competitive friendship, Zheng Zhuang turned his face away and no longer let himself have a chance to continue to be manic, and happened to see the top student from the next class coming in the distance.

"Jia Qinglong, you also come to see the list?"

"Well," the other party was more reticent, and reminded him a little, "The test questions are getting more and more difficult, I heard that this time it is the Dongshan roll, and it is not as simple as I imagined, I asked the principal before, this year's college entrance examination may use the Dongshan roll."

That's not very good news.

There are more than 500,000 candidates in Dongshan Province, and the undergraduate enrollment is up to 220,000, which is enough to imagine how fierce the competition in the college entrance examination in Dongshan Province is.

In this three-mode exam, the papers in Dongshan Province were menacing, and the top students of Friendship Middle School were all dumbfounded, and their grades dropped a lot compared with usual. But since everyone has declined, there is no such thing as failing the test.

Zheng Zhuang felt that his ranking should be good.

The last math test was slapped in the face by Li Cheng's scores, which made him go home and work his studies, for which his father specially invited a tutor to give him a lecture, and it still worked.

Someone in front of the list suddenly exclaimed, "Li Cheng? Which is Li Cheng?

"I don't know, the name is not very familiar, is it new?"

"It's not new, it should be a student of the same level as us, I've met a few times, class six!"

It was the top student of Class 7 who spoke, the girl had short hair, and she looked very clean and capable, "I have seen the report card of their class in the second model exam, and Li Cheng took the test of 579 at that time, which is a very dangerous score.

All the students

present were the students who were going to wipe their necks with tears if their scores did not reach 700, and when they heard the results below 600 points, they immediately had mixed feelings.

.................. Why does it sound so fake?

"Even if you go up from five hundred and seventy-nine points, you have to have enough buffer time, right? What did he do from the second to the third model? Ask for specifics!