107

Originally, this didn't have much to do with Yan Xingbo, after all, Wuyuan Town also has a town government, which is directly managed by the town government, how to say that there is also a Xinzhi county government above that is not strictly managed, and the sin cannot be reached on Yan Xingbo.

But since the matter is related to Qiu Zhikang, secretary of the Xinzhi County Party Committee, it has a lot to do with Yan Xingbo.

Most people who have been in Fengjiang City for a long time have such an impression that Qiu Zhikang, the leader of Xinzhi County, is the brother-in-law of Fu Xiangyang, the mayor of Fengjiang.

No matter what others think, Yan Xingbo didn't believe it anyway. If Yan Xingbo doesn't believe it, he can make the entire Fengjiang City not believe it.

However, there is no need for Yan Xingbo to make a move, Xinke Company has made a statistics on the whereabouts of 3 million, 50,000 yuan to buy building materials and manpower, and the other more than 3 million yuan are in the hands of Qiu Zhikang and Fu Zhengyang, and some of them have gone to the capital.

"I didn't expect to see so many collusions between bureaucrats through a small Weibo, and I was also drunk..."

"I just hope that the country is still good, and quickly crack down on these bad guys, these scum dogs in the province are jumping over the wall to deal with my oranges... I also want to watch "Shadow Killing", which Orange is filming, and there are many, many TV series and movies.

"I don't know why after Li Cheng's Weibo, I feel that the Internet has been quiet a lot, and the 'Big Mouth Express' and the like don't pop up black Li Cheng, and the Golden Dian Company has not sent any news..."

"Sit back and wait for the results."

With the increase in such remarks on the Internet, an official surnamed Wang mentioned in Li Cheng's meager account was finally invited to the Central Discipline Inspection for a while to drink tea, and actually led to a child of the Fu family, in just half a year, two side branches of the Fu family and a child of the main family were removed one after another, with a brother-in-law and an unlucky official surnamed Wang.

The city reused 3 million to rebuild the elementary school building, and the elementary school building incident ended with this.

Triblekill!

The Fu family was still the same prime of life and a young man sitting opposite each other, and the two of them watched the outcome of the situation silently, and a very ridiculous feeling suddenly appeared in their hearts.

It's as if everyone has been living in a tacit rule, and suddenly someone rushes out to break this rule and put all the things that die in the dark on the surface.

How can it be?

Someone dares to post the officialdom on Weibo?

Or an entertainer in the entertainment industry?

Knowing that it was the Fu family behind it, still dare to continue to do it?

Isn't he afraid of self-destruction?

Like a person who thought about it for a long time, he only felt that he was poking the ass of a stunned man, and the other party retaliated against him, the young man was angry, but he still couldn't cry or laugh: "The first step of chess was wrong, the family is not in a hard fight with the Xu family at present, and there is no need to offend this Li Cheng, this person is crazy and it is almost fatal, but it is a pity that it is difficult for us to do it now."

"Then wait a little longer, this past limelight will cut off his foundation." The modest eyes of the middle-aged man were a little cold from time to time, he really didn't expect that he would be so embarrassed by an ordinary person.