116

"My Inner Dan has touched the defenses." Shen You stood up and used his spiritual power, the clothes on his body suddenly dried up, of course he knew who Neidan was on, if it wasn't for the crisis, Neidan would not be touched, Shen You's expression did not change: "The absorption in the past few days is enough for me to break through the peak of the late stage, and now I have to go out and have a look." As soon as

he finished speaking, his figure had gradually dissipated in the middle of the blue pond as if dissolving.

The Great Elder raised his eyebrows and shook his head, the way of cultivation is not suitable for many feelings, but this time Shen You's performance he guessed about one or two, and said in his heart that the Shen family had another kind of love.

......

Li Cheng frowned and lay down on the coal-black trunk, his defense is not weak, but unfortunately he can't resist the impact of artillery, at this time, if he moves a little, he has to grin and hum.

Miscalculated.

I didn't expect that there was such a thing as artillery in the stronghold found by the Eagle King and others, obviously it was not a small organization, it was too frustrating, the Fu family actually found this kind of person to attack him, and this revenge must be avenged.

Li Cheng thought as he moved silently.

When Shen You shuttled through the secret technique, he saw a familiar figure in front of him, sitting on the same land as if he had just been bombarded, he walked over and took a look, only to see that the child's face was full of soil, as if he had built a layer of soot, sitting stupidly, and suddenly felt very distressed, and hugged the person into his arms, and then carried it behind him.

"Ahhhh

Li Cheng quieted down, held his breath gently, closed his mouth, the more he struggled, the more intense the smell became, it was unbearable, Lao Tzu had better be a quiet beautiful man first.

"Good."

Shen You leaned up with his thighs, walked to the collapsed wooden house with a cold face, and with one foot stepped on the entire piece of debris flew into the air, revealing a flat ground in the middle, he walked over and bent down, and searched out a dark black wooden brand from the boss who was already exhausted, and I don't know what material it was made of, it was very strong.

The five big characters on it are clearly visible: Jade Mercenary Group.

Today, the police dispatch rate in New York is particularly high, and three lives have just been killed on the side of the office building, and an explosion has also occurred in a village outside the city, and when professionals came to the scene, they found that the center of the explosion was filled with a strong smell of gunpowder.

"Artillery?" Someone found a small cannon from the ruins that had been smashed by a building, and the façade was still full of the smell of burning, apparently freshly used.

"Lawlessness." This kind of extremely lethal weapon is generally under the unified management of the state, but I did not expect that someone could still be found to use it in New York, which is simply a provocation to the state.

There were a total of thirty-nine people in the whole field, ten of whom were killed by artillery, and the other twenty-nine were all pierced in the chest, the female police officer looked at the corpses, her eyes looked at the twenty-nine people, her lips pursed tighter, if I remember correctly, in the alley next to the office building, the three dead people were also pierced in the chest, which looked like bullets, but there were no traces of bullet casings and gunpowder on the three people, and the same was obviously the case with these twenty-nine people.