110

"Incredible."

When I stumbled into this area, someone exclaimed in amazement.

"Is it because there are so many people here that the player is a Chinese and not a local?" When a pock-faced teenager on a skateboard passed by, he looked at the scene in front of him in surprise -

seeing everyone gathered around the flute boy, his eyes were either happy or sad, hearty or smiling.

His companion apparently disagreed with the teenager: "Why do you think so?

"Obvious isn't it?" The pock-faced boy thought for a moment: "At least if I see that it is a foreigner, I will stop for a moment and judge that his dress and face are a little different from ours."

"I'm afraid it's more than that." The companion smiled: "Do you know, there was once such an experiment: a violinist who has been sold out of concert tickets stood on the streets of New York one day playing the violin, and the passers-by hurried by, and some people stopped, feeling that the music was very beautiful, and then left after listening to it for a while, and finally no more than five people could stop the violinist's piece from beginning to end, and the gold coins he received from playing that day were much less than the value of any of his tickets.

"Even a great musician can't make more people stay, how can an ordinary piper stop everyone just by their physical characteristics." The companion gestured to the crowd that was already sitting on the ground.

The pock-faced young man raised his eyebrows, leaned the skateboard on his body, and listened to the slow flute music in his ears, and after a while, he looked serious for a while, and subconsciously said: "... Maybe.

Li Cheng changed the end of the last paragraph of the second song, and was about to change the third song "Blue Spring", in the middle, the nearest lady in white shirt and clothing had something flashing in her eyes, she reacted slightly, and suddenly applauded vigorously, and the applause rang out one after another.

Li Cheng looked at her, smiled and nodded, and the lady closed her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands.

...... He's like an angel.

*

This street concert from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., and from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., the flow of people gathered on the shopping street reached a new high, in the past, the people in front of the people left and the people in the back, although there were many people, but it was not crowded, but now the people in front came but did not leave, and the people in the back did not want to leave, causing a half-hour crowd jam.

However, even in such a crowded place, there was no pushing or hugging when everyone left, as if the peaceful music of the flute music could cleanse the soul and make people become peaceful.

*#¥x#&%......##&z$**......

The night did not make people sleepy, in the city with a lot of nightlife, the night was just the beginning of the party, today Angelia played a little later with her friends, and returned home at eleven o'clock at night.

She hummed an unknown tune in her mouth, happily checked the fingerprints on the door, and there was still a warm yellow lamp in the living room that was not dazzling.

"Welcome"? A famous Chinese song? A deep voice interrupted Angelia's mind with a slight puzzled memory, and then her eyes were imprinted with her father, who had just come down from the second floor, "Leah, how did you come across this?"

Angelia knew the extent of Duke's work as well as her mother knew about her childhood when she was alive, Duke was always busy part of the time, and they were the kind of people who valued inspiration the most, and once they had it, they had to record it.