90

Li Cheng took out a white jade bottle from his trouser pocket with tulips, poured out a blood-red pill from it, and said with a smile: "Don't underestimate it, one is enough." ☆

, Chapter 97 Little White Dog [One Change]

The nurse didn't know how she got into the operating room.

When the colleagues inside were waiting to see the blood bag she took out, her cheeks twitched, and she stretched out her hand, and there was only one pill in her palm.

"What are you doing? Feed her quickly. Yu Shenghe, who was wearing a white coat, walked in and looked at the condition of the injured, and his breath was already very weak.

"Where's the blood bag?"

"Nope."

As soon as the doctor frowned, he saw the nurse grab the small red pill in her hand and stuff it into the mouth of the injured person, and the pill melted in her mouth, but at this time, she couldn't stop it, "What did you give her?" The

nurse sneered, "I heard... It is a pill that accelerates hematopoiesis.

"What a joke! Is this the time to give medicine to people casually, we are in surgery, you don't understand, you don't need any health products! The doctor lowered his voice and was furious, he had never heard of any pills to speed up hematopoiesis after so many years in the hospital, and even if it was true, it was just a blood supplement, and it was used in the operating room?

This nurse has grass growing on her brain!

The nurse gritted her teeth and was about to explain, but the two heard an exclamation from the other side: "Doctor Bean, the injured person's blood volume has suddenly increased, it seems... It's out of danger..."

Dr. Dou hurried back to the bed to check it, but he didn't know what he thought, his face couldn't help but change, could it really be because of the little pill? Not far away, Yu Sheng and self-muttering came into his ears with a strange voice, "It seems that the pill has a miraculous effect." Doctor

Dou raised his eyebrows in confusion, and said in his heart that according to the results of this examination, this is no longer a strange explanation, right? I've been studying medicine for many years, don't lie to me...

This is the first year of the opening of the new owner of the home-cooked restaurant in Liuman City, it seems that the home-cooked restaurant has been attracting the attention of residents in the city since the opening day, whether it is the meat that has never been seen, the unique dishes, or following the footsteps of the other three major restaurants, and the later launch of the two-pot head wine, all of which have made the popularity of the home-cooked restaurant soar.

However, it is reported that although the current owner of the home-cooked restaurant is only a monk in the body refining realm, there is the power of the spirit refining realm behind it, and others cannot be provoked.

Li Cheng walked in his third branch.

The decoration here is much higher than that of the first and second restaurants, and the chefs of the three restaurants are now able to use modern ingredients to stir-fry the flavor of the recipes, so each of them can be independent in different regions, as long as you go to the main store every few months to pick up the ingredients.

Li Cheng is not worried about the accounts of the home-cooked restaurant and Xiao Er does not listen to the command, first of all, each account is selected by Li Cheng, and the cultivation is just the refining realm, and the business of the three restaurants depends on the ingredients of Li Cheng, once which one is not controlled, he can immediately stop the supply of the restaurant, although Li Cheng's strength is not high, but he has already mastered the lifeblood of the home-cooked restaurant.