102

It's a pity that many times the word talent represents a higher level, for example, you started your own business at the age of 30 and finally established a plug-in company, and people were already top celebrities at the age of 18 and were sucked into the National Security Agency, not to mention the annual salary, you can also help large enterprises maintain websites to earn extra money, what do you let the boss of the plug-in company think? Is it to sigh for talent, or envy, jealousy and hatred, or to cry and laugh?

That's how Uta is feeling right now.

Hua Tianren is not as entangled as Uta, after hearing Li Cheng's voice, Hua Tianren, as the head of the first school, directly loves talents, but he is now thinking about the same question as everyone: "Is this a Frenchman?" The

lights were too bright, and the other party's face was wearing makeup again, so for a while, no one really thought about the people on the stage to Li Cheng, after all, there is a watershed between actors and singers, it is difficult to go from actor to singer, and it is not easy to go from singer to actor.

In particular, Li Cheng's appearance is obviously a foreigner.

But how does Hua Tianren look at it, how does he feel that it is not like it!

Which Frenchman can sing the Chinese ancient style as if it were the real thing?

The grass of Chinese is not something that can be learned by Xi, it is nurtured day by day and year by year, and the same words sometimes express different feelings, but the other party is not wrong!

At this time, Li Cheng had already sung "A Thousand Machines" to the climax, at this time Li Cheng closed his eyes, and he had completely taken out his level in the attic room of the home-cooked restaurant, and Qing Yue's voice resounded in the concert venue: "... Dare to laugh at me crazy, a few scenes of life and death... Sincerity is unparalleled, and there is no harm in a hundred battles..."

The strength is abundant, the bite is clear, and every note in the climax part is very accurate, Hua Tianren listened to it in a cold sweat, he had to listen carefully, but he was afraid that the other party would make a little mistake to let himself hear it, and ruin the song, with such a complicated mood I heard the beginning of the second paragraph, at this time Hua Tianren's forehead was already wet.

The audience fell silent, and the white faith value floated around Li Cheng's body without anyone to check it, part of it was integrated into his body, and the other part was directly transformed into Li Cheng's light spiritual power, acting as a medium to spread Li Cheng's voice farther and farther.

I don't know why, the people present feel very comfortable, and some of the older people even feel that the pain on their bodies has been reduced a lot, is this the magic of listening to the song carefully?

At this time, no one even pays attention to what the people on the stage look like, but stares blankly ahead with wide eyes and no focus, only the ears and brain are working desperately.

When the song ended, that feeling gradually subsided, and the people in the audience exhaled deeply and came to their senses, so happily, the next song was still the presence of the teenager, and the teenager and Ni Zhiyan sang "The Name of the Rose" together.

......

"It feels like a dream, the last song is over, and I even forgot to shout 'Encore'..."Chen Fang felt that she was floating out of the concert, and after listening to the last two songs, she felt that her body was much lighter when she walked out of the singing hall, and the ground under her feet was as soft as a white cloud.

Liu Jian thought deeply and thought silently: "I didn't expect a concert to be so exciting." Most of the people who listened to Ni Zhiyan's concert

tonight were a little energetic and couldn't sleep, and when many people opened the web to browse Ni Zhiyan's post bar, they saw that someone had already posted asking who the mysterious guest was tonight.