133

At this time, outside the Li family's mansion, Xia Li looked at Zhao Kuan suspiciously, this person offered to go to the Li family's backyard to defend, why was he caught by the group of warriors in black sweatshirts in front of him?

"They're with you?" The captain of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Hall grabbed Zhao Kuan's collar and gestured to Xia Lizheng's side, "Just now, this person secretly opened the entrance of the backyard with a small team of people, planning to put mutant animals into the courtyard of the Li family, are you here to help, or are you here to harm people?" Is it friend or foe, can you give an accurate word?

"What else to say! It's obviously here to hurt people! Get them out! "The crowd in the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Hall was excited, good guy, finally there is a reason to get the guy who grabbed the head.

"We don't need your help, we are not afraid of the enemy's strength, but we are afraid of the betrayal of our companions, in case we are stabbed in the back by you when we hunt mutated animals, we really won't be able to die!"

Xia Li's face was red with anger from this group of people, but he also faintly noticed something, the original chief had been thinking about the Li family's industry, and wanted to kill the Li family's people to confiscate the tribute medicine workshop, and then he messed up the task, so the chief didn't believe in himself very much. So this time, Zhao Kuan was sent to complete it.

Xia Li is feeling that he has suffered an unwarranted disaster because of Zhao Kuan, but after all, he also came with Zhao Kuan, this time it is like a yellow mud falling off the crotch of his pants, basically not is also.

"Why don't you chiefs give up trying to rob my Li family's property? Last time it was Gong Yaofang, this time it came directly to my house? At this time, a calm voice came, with the unique clear charm of the young man, Xia Li was suddenly stunned when he heard this voice, thinking of the last time he fell without an image, he couldn't wait to disappear into the crowd immediately.

[Very Little Six] excitedly passed a short video and waited for Li Cheng to appear in sight, the people in the orange bar were stunned, it turned out that the accident was really Li Cheng's home?

"It was you last time, and this time it's him?" Li Cheng glanced at Xia Lizheng, and his eyes looked at Zhao Kuan, who was lost and depressed.

"I don't know about it." Xia Li sighed in his heart, Nima, what is the matter.

With the appearance of Li Cheng, the door of the Li family was also opened from the inside, and a tall man with an ordinary appearance walked out with a clasp on his hand, and threw it at Li Cheng's feet, "There is another one." On the second floor of the villa

opposite, a handsome young man held a camera to shoot the picture outside the door of the Li family, when Shen You appeared, the young man's eyes suddenly widened, and his eyes examined this man from head to toe with perfect height ratio and even facial features...

It feels familiar.

[Very Little Liu] uploaded a video again, and when Li Cheng and Shen You appeared in front of the camera, someone finally recognized Shen You's identity: "That's not... Isn't that the third uncle? The

memories gradually came back.

The entertainment industry is always forgetful.

Often a star who has not appeared for a long time will be forgotten by the public, not to mention that the face star is not a character who only appears in a TV series and is not even a supporting role.

However, perhaps this person was portrayed by Shen You too brilliantly, and anyone who watched "Shadow Killing" had a better impression of him, and immediately thought of it after a little reminder.