52

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 52 Grab the Horn

Chapter 52: Grab the Horn

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Li Cheng basically came to play soy sauce this time, Xu Hongyi didn't want him to really participate in any TV series, and the classic company didn't plan to use a newcomer who didn't know anything, not to mention the existence of going through the back door with the president.

The number of people in the lounge was decreasing more and more, and almost all the people who had come in before Li Cheng had left one by one.

He randomly picked a leather pier next to the desk and sat down, closed his eyes and rested for a while.

The teenager in light gray sportswear is really conspicuous in the crowd full of brand clothes, and he is also very quiet in the space where he talks to each other, the pair of honey-colored lips are tightly flattened, and the soft side face is simply more and more suffocating the more he looks, seeing it is a feeling, but really paying attention to it is another feeling, Jiang Shaojun stared at the thin lips tied with abstinence, and his heart was strong and constantly wanted to get closer... How can such a person be a strong party, even if it is, he can still break him into a person below, Jiang Shaojun's eyes were slightly deep.

The penultimate person in the lounge was shouted out by the agent, Jiang Shaojun finally turned sideways and took away the fingers of his sister's head, got up and straightened the corners of his clothes, and approached elegantly... The man's footsteps approached, leaning over and propping his strong arm on the corner of the table, at this angle, under the wrist that protruded from the table, Jiang Shaojun's slightly hanging fingertips could be placed on the collar of Li Cheng and the sportswear with a little force.

Suddenly there was a loud knocking sound outside the door, the door was pushed open with a bang, and an employee of a classic company ran in, sweating on his forehead, his hands on his knees and panting: "Who is Jiang Shaojun, please prepare, Director Patrick has arrived." The

action was interrupted in the middle of the road, Jiang Shaojun scolded in his heart, and looked down to see that the young man on the pier had opened with the sound of the door, and a pair of dark eyes looked over in an instant, the bottom of the eyes was calm and calm, and he didn't seem to be the slightest bit surprised that he was behind him - the other party got up from the spot casually, glanced around, and walked towards the two-meter-long sofa on the side.