50

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 50 Forensics

Chapter 50 Forensics

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

"It's a fart!" The old man was not annoyed, and said with a smile: "How many people are rushing to grab places, and the share that will be allocated to you in the future will be saved and distributed to those who don't think it's a fart."

Song Ji'an pouted, he couldn't look at it anymore, "It's not rare, give me the funds to draw out of it, and I'll go and procure the medicinal materials myself." "I've seen the most perfect medicinal materials, who still goes to see those who are a little worse, "If you want it, you want the best, and you can't settle for it."

Old Man

Song wondered in his heart, strange, you must know that the special drugs specially cultivated by the state are not something that money can buy, and because the treatment group of these drugs is a senior cadre and above, so each of the special medicines is amazingly effective and full of weight, and no one dares to fake it. Therefore, as soon as he said that he wanted to squeeze out the special medicine allocated to this kid, the other party immediately felt like a dead father, and today this state is to take rat medicine, not only do you not care about the special medicinal materials, but even ask yourself to purchase it?

Of course, Mr. Song is not a simple person, especially his grandson who has been raised by his side since he was a child, Song Ji'an, this kid has always been very ghostly, I don't know what idea I have in my heart, if you don't want special medicine, then you will definitely be able to find something better than special medicine.

The old man's eyes narrowed, and he said lightly: "There are good things to hide, it's a man, just take your grandfather to see it." Isn't

that your grandfather you, Song Ji'an shivered in pain, he didn't dare to say anything for a long time, he has understood a truth since he was a child, don't shout blindly after reaping the benefits, everyone knows after yelling, you won't have a chance next time. Don't look at Old Man Song saying so plainly, if you admit it to him today, you may not even be able to touch the medicinal herbs next time.

The old man smiled, "If you don't bring it, you will directly cancel the allocation of places, and it will be regarded as an automatic abandonment, and you won't even have funds." "Didn't you say that the special medicine is a fart, you can't even buy a fart without funds in your hand.