10

Li Cheng turned his back to the plane mirror, crying and lying on the bed with a sad face, never expected, when did he make a private agreement with a Yang for life? Or is he thinking too much, in fact, earthlings originally have their own yin and yang physique, and they will automatically form a bond in their bodies?

Oh, is it possible.

He felt that what he needed most now was to get a good night's sleep, maybe the tense nerves would not have such a terrifying hallucination after resting...

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Li Cheng changed into the school uniform of Friendship Middle School and entered the campus with the flow of people from the same school.

Through the side window, you can easily see that the sixth class of the third grade has been filled with most of the students, the class president and the school committee stand on the podium to maintain order, the students bow their heads and look through the lecture papers, only the sound of pages turning and tables and chairs moving. After entering the third year of high school, even the teenagers who had not realized the importance of the college entrance examination in the past gradually felt a trace of tension from the attitude of their busy parents and teachers and the Xi atmosphere of the class.

Li Cheng stood outside the door, his lips were flattened, it was undeniable that his mood was a little wrong, because he just saw Chen Ziqing in the classroom, it was really ridiculous, the two were together last year, in order to be in the same class as Chen Ziqing when they were classified, he specially went to the head teacher to transfer the class.

Now it's finally reaping the consequences.

Even if you have excluded the other party from your heart, you can't meet as usual. Li Cheng put his finger on the door, Chen Ziqing, you can leave happily, or you can gradually wear out my feelings, only this kind of concealed betrayal can never be forgiven.

Don't make me feel disgusted.

The classroom door with a few splashes of yellow paint fell to the inside, and the young man walked in calmly with a backpack on his shoulder, and the fine afternoon sunlight half-covered and half-covered the boy's handsome face, and the soft arc fell a faint shadow.

The two class committee members on the podium turned their heads to look at Li Cheng when they heard the voice, their eyes paused slightly on his face for a moment, and they only felt that the other party had a bit of indifference in the dust, which was a peaceful posture that should not exist in young people.

At this time, many of the students in the classroom also raised their heads, and when they saw Li Cheng approaching the classroom, they muttered in their hearts for no reason. Obviously, the other party's appearance has not changed, and even the hairstyle and clothes are still the same, but when I didn't see him this morning, I felt that the person had changed and looked very comfortable.

Chen Ziqing rubbed his newly rested crown-shaped yellow hair, a pair of narrow peach blossom eyes flashed slightly under the thick inky eyebrows, and his eyes looked at the boy who was walking towards him without blinking, but he was actually very restless.

I was with Yin Ronghua all night yesterday, and the other party's eldest young master had a good temper, except for being a little squeamish, there was nothing bad, especially the delicate skin that made him love it even more, but the other party said that it was the first time that people loved each other, but it was a little fake, and he could still tell if it was the first time to touch the loose place.

It doesn't matter, it's just a show. The person he likes is Li Cheng, he hasn't seen him for a day, and all he thinks about is that young man, and he even lies on the desk and counts the time, it's about to go to class, why hasn't the other party come yet?