24

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 24 Stupid and Cute Fan

Chapter 24: Stupid Fan

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Retracted into the quilt and didn't want to do anything, Li Cheng's trembling muscles gradually calmed down, and he stiffened his arms and rubbed his shoulders and neck.

He gritted his teeth and sizzled two breaths, this competition gave him a wake-up call, different from the modern society of the rule of law, in a world where force is supreme in the continent realm, it will be very dangerous to have low strength, if he does not reach the third level of qi training today, I am afraid that it will not be Liu Qi who is lying on the ground and spasms.

Realizing the importance of power for the first time made Li Cheng's heart full of confusion about the unknown.

Is his scrapwood physique really okay? Although in the modern era, he will collect the points of light from his classmates from time to time to increase his strength, but he still doesn't understand how those points of light came from, saying that it is because of gratitude, it is unlikely, some people he has never even seen...

Faintly aware that he might have discovered something important, but without understanding the reason for the increase in strength, Li Cheng would not settle down.

The appearance of light spots is too indeterministic. What is obtained for nothing, no one knows if it will disappear in vain.

His sore arms and thighs returned to their previous state, and he kicked his legs, finding that he was making the upper force, and sat up straight. Without wasting time on cultivating this snail-like useless effort to increase strength, Li Cheng left the house and walked straight to Song Mu's residence.

The "visitors please come in" on the door was not taken off, the door was still half-hidden, Li Cheng thought that Song Mu might be resting and drinking tea, but he didn't expect the picture to be otherwise, the other party was trying to get dressed, the outer disciple's Taoist clothes were half worn by him, the upper body was covered tightly, the lower body was exposed to the air, the buttocks and thighs were exposed outside the corners of the clothes, and a part that was harmoniously wrapped behind a layer of white cloth.

When Li Cheng entered the door, his mouth was wide open and he was stunned in place, and his cheeks were as bright red as rouge, "You, you, you..."

"Can't see it!" Song Mu finally found his IQ, brushed and wrapped the sheet next to him around him, his face was red and about to drip blood, like a shy little man who was looked at by a woman.