77

80 Novel.com

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

80 Novel.com > The Male God of Two-World Trade > Chapter 77 "Borrowing from the Sky for Another 500 Years"

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 77: Borrowing from Heaven for Another 500 Years

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Vote Recommend

Recommended Reading:

Remember [80 Novel Network www.80xs.net] in one second, wonderful novels are free to read without pop-ups!

There was a standard gentleman standing under the sun of Li Cheng looking at Zhuo Yuxuan's movements, compared to Instructor Zhao who was like a reckless man, Zhuo Yuxuan's posture was more pleasing to the eye, and it was rare that the fierceness was undiminished, and he wanted to see that he was a practitioner.

Instructor Zhao also rarely showed a little satisfaction, this is probably a powerful person sympathizing with each other, maybe in Zhuo Yuxuan, the instructor saw his own shadow.

Li Cheng stared twice, but in the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar figure, he was stunned, turned his head to look, and sure enough, he saw a person standing in the shadow not far away, with those dark eyes looking at him seriously, showing a faint smile.

Instructor Zhao keenly grasped the distraction imagination in the military posture team, especially the other party was still a student he was more optimistic about, he suddenly had a little thought in his heart, Instructor Zhao beckoned and called Li Cheng to the front punitively, "Have you learned the action?"

Li Cheng: "... Almost.

In view of the fact that he has only been taught once, Instructor Zhao does not think that Li Cheng can completely memorize the movements, but since the other party said that it is about the same, he doesn't mind giving him a chance, Instructor Zhao smiled slightly, pointed to the pacesetter Zhuo Yuxuan and said, "You and him try to fight."

Li Cheng nodded indifferently: "Okay."

There was a small exclamation in the

team, and even many students who were watching around and resting on the spot secretly sweated for Li Cheng, Zhuo Yuxuan looked at it and learned, such a person must be thunderous when he makes a move, and he doesn't know that Li Cheng's little arms and legs can withstand it.

"Zhuo Gongzi has to start lightly, which injury is not what I want to see..." "Is this the legendary forced to fall in love and kill each other, how can the instructor be so bad..."

"Two tigers must be injured when they fight, Li Cheng may not be so harmless as it seems, Have you all forgotten how he won first place on the track last time, it's not just luck that can explain it.