114

"If you give a thunderous blow at that time, you don't have to wait until now, watching him shine." The young man sitting opposite flashed a fierce look in his eyes, not mentioning some grievances between the Fu family and the Xu family, as a disciple of the younger generation of high-ranking families, he himself and Xu Hongyi did not look at each other, the other party's ability was obviously stronger than him, if he hadn't been in politics, I was afraid that he had already walked in front of him at this time.

This is intolerable to the always proud Fu Yiwei.

"Your vision is too small, a little star can't make many waves, even if he has a foreign company in his hands, it will not pose any threat to us in essence, mainly his brother-in-law and the people of the Xu family, the status of the tribute medicine shop is transcendent and difficult to move, the Xu family still has the old man Xu, and the connections in the center are much stronger than ours, and now even the top leader has to give the Xu family a face, which is something we can't compare." Fu Yuande frowned, obviously Old Man Xu hadn't died of illness yet, which made him feel very tricky.

Obviously, we were already terminally ill at the beginning, and our entire organs were about to be abolished, but now we have cured our liver because of the Gong Medicine Workshop.

"But this little star, I still have to fight, you're right, I was too merciful last time, it's best to weaken the power of the Xu family before this change, otherwise if the Xu family hinders this, I may not be able to move up another level as planned." Fu Yuande thought very far, he hesitated, but still took out a notebook in the desk, turned to the last page of the record, and a whole blank page was written with a column of phone numbers.

"He shouldn't be able to hide this time, right?" Fu Yuande thought.

*

No matter how big the status of a Chinese official is in China, as long as he does not reach the highest level of the central government, foreigners will not give any face, so Fu Yuande's solution is not to ask foreign governments to help exert pressure, he can't do this, he can only continue to stumble in secret.

It's just that the whip is out of reach, and the person who stumbles on this will naturally not be the Fu family himself. Fortunately, when Fu Yuande was young, he had a transaction with an international mercenary, and in that transaction, Xu Hongyi's father who was in politics died, and he even knew that he had not been able to find out the clues yet, so he could only conclude with an accident, which was enough to prove the strength of the international mercenary.

On the third day of the screening of "Shadow Killing", when the plot unfolded to the sixth episode, it was about half past eleven in the evening, and it was noon in the United States.

"Joe, your task for today." The red-haired lady came out of the headquarters office and raised her hand to a male employee in a gray suit who passed by and handed a white piece of paper, which was usually written down when assigned work, if not verbally.

The male clerk took the white paper, flipped it, he raised his eyebrows, his brown eyes suddenly flashed with a touch of fun, and he saw a few fancy English written on the reverse side: New boy, please drink coffee after work, place xxxx. Jean.

After a while, when the male staff passed by the red-haired lady, he specially left the paper on her desk, and under the fancy font on the reverse side, there was a dagger-like reply, and the sharp style of writing was not as honest as the other party had always shown.

However, in the United States, there is no such thing as "words are like people", and although Ji En felt that the other party's style of writing was a little strange, his attention was all focused on the last response.