112

Just then, the door opened again, and this time it was Spike Dan, who was famous in the music industry, and his age was already intuitively expressed by his appearance, and the old man in his sixties had turned gray hair.

Next to him is Lauren Nicker, the organizer of this concert, who is also a musician with a great reputation in the music industry, but he is much older than Spike, and he seems to be a little unsteady when he walks, but the old man is in a good state of mind, and his eyes are amazingly bright, as if he dedicates all his life force to the cause he loves... of that kind of brilliance.

"At this point, all the guests have arrived." Lauren coughed twice, and took the lead in inviting all the instructors to the front desk to watch, and let the disciples stay in the living room to draw the admission number.

Lauren walked in front of him, Spike turned around, and only then did everyone realize that there was a young man behind him, many of whom could see through the young young pink skin and dark, clear eyes at a glance - it was something that belonged only to boys in their teens, and many people raised their eyebrows in surprise when they saw that Spike and the teenager were so familiar with each other.

"That's Mr. Spike's new disciple?"

"But when he dared to participate in the event at the age of a teenager, does he mean that he is bold, or is he not afraid of being embarrassed?"

"Whew, that's Spike's choice." Billy the Lion King couldn't help but laugh sarcastically, it can't be ruled out that there may be a genius behind Spike, but which one of the people present is not a genius?

"That's it." George felt that his chances of winning were better, he looked at Duke, who was already sluggish, and frowned again: "Duke, you won't be stupid by a young man, right?"

Duke took a deep breath, put away the shocked surprise and surprise on his face, and glanced at George with an inexplicable gaze. This gaze made George feel a little creepy and uneasy.

"Neuropathy."

George snorted in his heart, instructed his disciple a few words, and followed him to the front desk.

Duke looked back at the young man who was already sitting in the corner of the living room, the corners of his mouth twitched, and a few questions kept echoing in his mind, why is he here? He was discovered by Mr. Spike? That's right, that's how talent deserves!

Li Cheng noticed that a gaze had been locked on him, but he didn't care, he was sitting quietly in the corner of the living room. Seeing that the master tutors all walked to the front desk, the little musicians in the living room began to liven up.

"I've got the first place this time, and I'll be fair with you." A teenager stood up and shouted to Neil.

Neil said nonchalantly, "Okay, I'll wait." The

elegant parlor immediately turned into a pantry, and for a moment the sound of declaring war rang out one after another, mingling together like thousands of sparrows.

Ivan glanced in the living room, walked to the quietest corner, sat down, looked at the young man opposite, and showed a shallow smile: "Hello, I'm Ivan."

"Li Cheng."

The boy's voice was not enthusiastic, but it was not indifferent, but it was clean and crisp.

For some reason, he had a crush on the boy, and Ivan patted him on the shoulder with one hand: "I remember that you were brought by Mr. Spike, so you must pay attention to Neil, he lost to Mr. Sir's disciple last time, and this time he will definitely find a place in you."

Li Cheng followed his gaze, and sure enough, he saw Neil leaning against a pillar, a pair of blue eyes on his expressionless face and a faint glance at himself...