31

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Two-World Trade > Chapter 31 The Stripping Emperor Catches Insects

Chapter 31: The Stripper Catches the Worm

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

There is no aura and the air is foul, like a place of exile far from the mainland, but it is unexpectedly quiet.

The windows are made of glass that had been obsolete for thousands of years, and the front of the window is covered with a cotton curtain, and there are strange creatures squeaking or hissing outside, which is enough to hear from the cry, these species are very beaten.

He could pinch it to death with a single finger.

It's so weak.

Shen You's glasses looked at this small room with novelty, and his eyes met the little gray on the windowsill, demon beast? No, the limbs are short and weak, the bounce is too poor, and it can't even be counted as the lowest-level demon beast, is it congenitally deficient when it speaks? Seeing that the other party's faint vertical pupils suddenly shrank for a moment, Shen You raised his eyebrows, and showed a very malicious expression, and his snow-white teeth pouted in the dark.

The shorthair cat fell backwards, lowered its body and bent its limbs, raised its tail straight, and pricked its fluffy fur like pine needles, and let out a dangerous snoring sound in its throat, slowly retracting into the corner step by step.

Hidden in the darkness of the night.

Shen Yu retracted his gaze boringly, grabbed the daughter-in-law in his arms, looked down and sniffed the peaceful breath on his body, and sighed deeply-the long night is long, and he has no intention of sleeping.

In the early morning of the second day, Li Cheng slept under the good-natured sunshine steamer outside the curtain, opened his eyelids and rubbed his shoulders - hey, it doesn't hurt! The light physique is foreign energy, and the injury is really fast, hehehehehe.

Kicking off the quilt and stretching out his arms and legs carefree, Li Cheng was unafraid of being fished into his arms, a deep voice behind him sounded very presence, and the hot air blew the tiny fluff in his ears, "Don't sleep for a while?" Li

Cheng goosebumps came out of his body, I wiped ah, who is this? Struggling out of his solid chest, the young man quickly turned his head back, his neck almost broke for himself, his eyes widened, and suddenly a familiar face appeared in front of him: "........................ You are...... You. "The Jade Emperor Grandmaster's uncle-level figure Shen You, his strength is unfathomable, he can abuse himself as a scumbag, his personality is unfathomable, and he is biased towards neurology, and it is said that he has a scandal with himself that God admitted.