30

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 30 A Bad Night

Chapter 30: A Bad Night

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The air was cloudy and the wind was sticking to the grass clippings that had broken into a paste and the blood droplets that had been brought from nowhere, Li Cheng was a little disgusted, and reached out to rub his short wet hair—fortunately he had short hair, otherwise he would have to go crazy if he had to tie his hair in a bun like the group of outer disciples around him, feeling the mucus sticking to his scalp.

Perhaps it was the sudden darkening of the sky that made the child realize that something was wrong, and one of the beautiful boys, about thirteen years old, clutched the fabric of the back of the man in front of him, and shed tears with an indescribable sadness.

"Why haven't the people from the sect come yet?" Finally, someone couldn't help but ask, and then many people began to turn pale, and their eyes couldn't stop looking around, hoping to find a chance to escape. Even if these people were enough to kill some demon beasts below the third level of qi refining, when facing high-level demon beasts above the fifth level, they were completely harvested wheat, and it was in vain to resist hard.

The boy's teeth trembled like lice, and the range of movement was so great that Li Cheng finally noticed him.

"Is it cold?" Li Cheng noticed the tears in the corners of his eyes, after all, he was a child.

"It's not cold, I'm going to kill them with my own hands." The boy raised his head, and Li Cheng found that the other party's eyes were full of fierce hatred, as if he was not facing an invincible demon beast, but an enemy who wanted to die together, and his immature voice was sharp and tight, "It's damned, it's damned!" All monsters shouldn't exist!!

Liu Qi observed the situation here, and his always cold gaze softened slightly when he saw the boy, "He is the eldest child here Zhou Yao, the original village was slaughtered by demon beasts, and his father and mother were also lost at that time." He sneered, "Like those of us who have no father or mother, we have to fight for our lives for anything we want, but we won't be like you, just move your fingers and someone will give you a gift and smile and flatter." As he

was speaking, Liu Qi's afterglow saw Li Cheng's face change.

"Here they are." Stretching out his hand to push the child behind him, Liu Qi closed his eyes, the cultivation of the second layer of Qi refining made his sense stronger than others, only to feel that his nose smelled a smell of animal fur for no reason, and he even heard the commotion of something in the grass rushing through his ears.