36

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 36 Traditional Earthlings

Chapter 36: Traditional Earthlings

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Two figures hidden in black cloaks appeared on the noble black carpet in the center of the Raptors auction hall, and the figure walking in front was slightly smaller, and they looked curiously left and right along the way, and the girl at the front desk understood when she saw this, so she directly and gently reminded, "Fellow Daoist, the appraisal items are to the left, and the auction hall is to the right."

"Ah, is that so, thank you!" Thinking that he was going to be firm about the object, Li Cheng walked to the left, passed through a decorative passage, and easily encountered the relevant personnel who had identified the object.

Sitting opposite the old man, Li Cheng took out a bottle of Erguotou from the storage bag, and the glass bottle was wrapped in printed paper, although it was the price of the stall, but if he didn't know it, Meng Yi still looked a little tall.

But obviously this kind of packaging is not suitable for the aesthetics of the other world, the old man frowned and looked at the glass bottle, broke the cork with one hand, put his nose up and sniffed it, and then poured out a drop in his mouth, and groaned seriously for a moment, his face was much warmer, "The pungent smell, but the entrance does not have the astringency of the ancient spirit seed at all, but it is rare."

It's not just rare, it's unprecedented!

The cooked ancient spirit seed has no aura, and the uncooked ancient spirit seed is dry and difficult to swallow, but these liquids in the glass bottle are obviously made by the ancient spirit seed, although it is a little spicy, it has both aura and comfort.

You can't really praise such a novelty in the auction room!

"Only one bottle?" The old man buttoned the cork, of course he would not think that the other party only had this bottle, and the people who could enter the auction hall were at least monks with small assets, and the one or two spirit stones obtained from the auction were only afraid that they would not be eye-catching.

"No, I have a total of fifty boxes of two-pot heads here." Li Cheng poured out the second pot head from the storage bag, fifty boxes of wine obviously occupied a large area, the old man's eyes lit up for a moment, and there was a little smile on his face, "We will arrange an auction for you as soon as possible, please put away the corresponding tags."