65

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-World Trade > Chapter 65 Heroes Come Out of Youth

Chapter 65: Heroes Come Out of Youth

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

The warehouse rented in the western suburbs is not the largest in the construction warehouse, but it is rarely comparable, because of this, the rent is ridiculously high, Du Heng did not expect to see the day when the warehouse is full in his lifetime...

It's a bit full, isn't it?

The middle-aged man squatted at the door and touched his pocket, lit the fire and smoked a cigarette, swallowing the clouds and looking at the mud and medicinal herbs. If you want to talk about medicinal herbs, forget it. He had already been mentally prepared for the magic of Li Cheng, the little boss, the key is where did all this dirt come from? I guess I even took off a piece of land, right?

Du Heng buckled the clods of soil, pulled out a flattened medicinal material from it, looked at the root system under his eyes, and found that the root was really torn off a lot, generally the more expensive the medicinal material similar to ginseng, it had to be dug to the end, and the root system was destroyed, and the value was reduced.

It's good to keep the roots, and in another ten years and a hundred years, it can be turned into medicinal materials, which is also called leaving room for it, after all, it is impossible to do such a thing as fishing with all your might.

After thinking about it, Du Heng still patted the soil on his body and walked out of the warehouse, waiting for two tractors outside the door, Du Hengxin said that his little boss thought was too simple, if the soil in the inventory was less transported out and thrown away, it would be a big deal, but the soil in the warehouse was thrown away, and then the two drivers were summoned and one handed over a pack of cigarettes, "It's troublesome two brothers, it's my misjudgment, your tractor is really useless at this time, You're sorry to take this money as a hard fee. He arched his hand, "I'm sorry."

"Okay!" The two drivers are not ambiguous, they are doing business to collect money and leave, and there is no need to complain about the hard money if they don't need it, if you want to say that Du Heng is also an authentic person, it is no wonder that he was able to support a listed company by himself before, and ordinary people may not have the ability to speak improvisably for many years.

The tractor returned along the original way, Du Heng took a puff of cigarette and snuffed it out, and had a headache for a while The origin and destination of the soil, or decided to slow down the matter first, locked the warehouse door in front of Du Heng not only like a hit, suddenly went in and filled half a load of soil with a plastic bag, and carried it all the way home.