101

Cheapskate.

He picked up the little white dog's ears with bad intentions, leaned up and said two words at the other party's small ear holes, and the little white dog opened his eyes in shock, and his body stiffened slightly.

Then desperately lying on the sofa and pretending to be dead, trying to reduce the sense of existence, Li Damao's heart was turbulent.

- How did he know?

#

Successfully solved the pet dog that made people's hearts congested, Li Cheng's life was a little smoother, the villagers on Daduan Mountain have begun to plant sweet potatoes after the earthquake, and it is estimated that there will be a harvest in the next year.

For Du Heng, he no longer has to guess what his boss wants to do, as long as he follows the order, there will be no mistake, because the thinking of the small boss is not always on the same line as ordinary people, such as specializing in sweet potatoes, potatoes, peanuts and other common species are still bought at a high price.

Is being rich is capricious?

Du Heng, who saw that the company's funds were rising at high intensity, quickly vetoed such conjectures.

Solving the problem of the sales of the best pills in Gong Yaofang has made the company several times more famous, and in addition to supplying the needs of domestic cooperative clothing companies, the company also dumps a large number of animal skins abroad.

Europeans and Americans can accept new things faster than Chinese, beautiful and beautiful animal skins have appeared to occupy the high-end fur market, so that Li Cheng's value has been directly increased to one billion assets, successfully making up for the loss of donations during earthquake relief, and even better, of course, because it is foreigners' money, a large part of the company's accounts are still abroad, and no one in China knows about this matter at present.

Li Cheng didn't mean to be exposed, and after discussing with Du Heng, he decided to wait until the business was on track before operating.

Du Heng felt that he was fortunate to have lived to middle age and was stabbed from behind, otherwise how could he see clearly the cold and warm world in the world, and where would he have the opportunity to operate a billion funds in his life?

Otherwise, how could he stand at such a height.

Otherwise, how could he be so calm today.

Otherwise, how could he have a person who could do his best to trust after being hurt.

It feels so good.

During the Chinese New Year, Li Cheng went home for a month, and soon in early March, Ni Zhiyan's concert started in the capital, and the concert was postponed from the year to the year, and the rehearsal was perfect.

Li Cheng followed the rehearsal three times, the first song was originally selected as the simplest "The Moon Represents My Heart", which had been covered countless times, and then the teacher who had been teaching Li Cheng to sing recently insisted on Pass, and replaced it with a new song "Thousand Machines" that he had written and had not yet released, he felt that if Li Cheng sang a song that was sung by others, it would be a waste of such a good voice.

Ni Zhiyan also thought so, so the day before the concert, Li Cheng got the score and lyrics of "A Thousand Machines" and practiced in the recording room for an afternoon.

Because after the Chinese New Year, boys and girls will always have no more or no less New Year's money, so Ni Zhiyan's concert tickets were sold out on the third day of release, although it has now been logged in with a verification code to sell tickets, but from time to time there are still one or two scalpers outside the venue to raise the price to sell tickets, and they are quite profitable, after all, it is the number one singer in the recent music website song, basically as long as the ticket price is not more than twice the original price, many people are willing to spend money to buy.