92

[Lolita]: This must not be true, I don't believe it...

[Rumors 029]: Come on, what about homosexuality, I support you! Whatever other people say? The road is all out of the way! As long as you are firm in your faith, no one can separate you.

[I only love it once]: I can't say, this thing, I didn't shoot an obvious kissing shot, and it may be a borrowed position, don't some movies use borrowing now, and I don't think two men will kiss when the door is so wide open, otherwise the heart is too big, isn't it clear for people to know?

[Hehehe]: Hehe, these paparazzi are really enough, you can shoot what people do, and you are not afraid of being stabbed villain? Now that I think about it, I don't have any privacy, and it's quite pitiful to be an actor.

[Running Carrot]: I used to think that this actor's character was not very good, and the unspoken rules were forgotten, this is often seen in the entertainment industry, and later there was "evidence" of a turnaround, which was not mentioned, and now it has exploded that he likes men, if the next generation is like this, hehe, I dare not speak.

......

Yang Tiangao read all the comments weakly, ps god said that there was no trace of p in the photo, many people said that it was a borrowed shot, in order to wear a scandal, but there are not many people who believe in this, many people on the Internet are now happy to watch entertainment news, the bigger the trouble, the happier they are, how can you let you calm down with a "borrowing"?

Then the page changed to Li Cheng's Weibo.

Yang Tiangao knew that Li Cheng often posted photos on Weibo, and many of the girls in the class were fascinated by Li Cheng, and there were not a few who paid attention to it. The first is because Li Cheng is the same age as everyone and is a school star, and the second is that the other party is really good-looking and has acting skills, and the peers at this time are very fond and a little jealous, but more of them are worship. Although Yang Tiangao's emotions are more complicated, he can't escape this framework.

He sometimes secretly goes to Li Cheng's Weibo, and when he opened it again today, there were already 2,000 comments in the comment area with the boy's house photo, and it continued to grow.

It's nothing more than asking about the relationship between Li Cheng and Jiang Shaojun.

At the same time, except for Yang Tiangao, who was still in a messy state, the senior management of the classic film and television company also quickly got the news, Song Jia was going to cry, the unspoken rules were already a big problem last time, this time she was secretly photographed with her own artist and Jiang Shaojun, she was also present at the time, but the paparazzi successfully avoided the third person in this room, and only summarized the two men into the lens, the technology is indeed high.

Song Jia understands too much, even if she sends out the truth herself, I'm afraid no one will believe it.

A high-level executive of Jindian was confused by this series of blows, Li Cheng is indeed a fire, but the price of this fire is if he keeps dealing with scandals, and he will be exhausted if he changes anyone, and Li Cheng's scandal is not the kind of scandal that is necessary during the publicity period, but a stain directly related to the artist's character and the company's image, and it has to be solved at all, "This matter must contact Jiang Shaojun's agent, once this matter cannot be solved in a short time, As soon as the turmoil passes, everyone will define the two people, and Jiang Shaojun will inevitably be personally attacked.

"I'll get in touch as soon as possible." Song Jia sighed.

"I know what you said, the company's reputation is at stake, and the truth of the matter cannot be revealed. This Jiang Shaojun is obviously a man who likes men, and if he is not enough, he will drag other celebrities into the water, and I will ask his brother to explain after this incident.