91

"What are you doing now?"

"Li Da, haven't you slept yet? Rest early! Don't you still have to film, pay attention to your body!

......

"233 Li Da Mao? It's really quite an image, the color of pear blossom white, plus the surname Li, you know that you are a family with Li Da when you hear it! But the name Da Mao, I don't express any opinion ...

"Sounds like a girl's name."

"Li Da, is Da Mao a blue child or a girl?"

After sending a photo, it is inevitable to ask questions, Li Cheng has seen Xiao Hei's gender before, and it is also handy to do this kind of thing, grabbed one of Li Damao's small short legs and lifted it, and unconsciously glanced down under Li Damao's deep gaze, but did not find that ordinary animals would not be so generous to tolerate humans to watch their private places.

It's a boy again.

Li Cheng raised his eyebrows, as if he had already picked up two boys, didn't he say that the same sex repels and the opposite sex attracts, how can he not have this potential in himself... Isn't there finally no such magnetic field between species?

It's also possible.

"Da Mao, the bed is not yours, go to the sofa and sleep."

Li Damao was not confused about his new name, and sniffed Li Cheng's hand, which had a warm smell on his hand... Then the hand grabbed it and dragged the pectoral muscles up.

Li Cheng played Weibo and closed the mobile phone, knocked Li Damao into the sofa and covered it with a towel quilt, and fell deep into sleep, and when he looked in the mirror the next day, he found a red mark with a cute paw print on his chest inexplicably, Li Cheng studied it carefully with a straight face.

...... He was sure he must have been stepped on by some animal!!

Walking out of the room that had been open since last night, Li Cheng came to the sofa without changing his face, and Li Damao inside was still pretending to be asleep, what? Why does Li Cheng think it's pretending to be asleep, you ask?

Do you need to ask!!

When the boy was only two steps away from Li Damao, Li Damao opened his mouth and yawned, stretched his waist casually, and then saw Li Cheng pinching one of his paws, reaching out to the young man's chest, pulling open the collar, aiming at the center of the chest, and the red mark on the original chest was tight.

Li Cheng was very depressed, now he finally knows how honest the earth dog is, and he didn't see that this alien pastoral dog would actually retaliate? With a hint of melancholy, Li Cheng searched Baidu.

☆, Chapter 99 Upstart [Three Watches]

Just finished filming the last scene, busy for a day or two, Li Cheng's inner otaku potential attacked, basically not ready to go out, the boy squinted slightly and approached the screen, and a novel was displayed on the computer screen.

The content is that the protagonist obtains a ring, and in it there is an old man who has a ring spirit and how to teach him how to cultivate... After reading a few chapters, Li Cheng began to change the next one, and the second one is that the protagonist got a quaint ring, and there is still an old man with a sharp beak monkey cheeks in it... Li Cheng frowned, picked it out, and opened the third book, this time it was still the protagonist who got a ring, which was sealed with the xx beast, Li Cheng continued to read, the author finally talked about the mystery of the ring, in fact, the truth is that this xx beast has been sealed in the ring for hundreds of thousands of years, and finally woke up under the support of the protagonist, and has since become the guiding light on the protagonist's road...