94

No wonder they want to come to the disaster area to save people, this is definitely not to make trouble, people have real skills.

In the evening, the No. 33 injured patients on the farm side supported each other, with the help of the rescue team, temporarily found some raincoats and quilts, lit a pile of firewood to keep warm, and took out the food that had not been spoiled at home and piled it together, ready to wait for the medical staff two days later to spend the next moment.

If you don't die in a great disaster, you will have a blessing in the future.

A train of military vehicles drove on the road leading to Taki City, becoming the brightest color among the dead trees that decorated the city, but just behind the military vehicles, there was a very inconspicuous private car, small and ordinary, but it could not be ignored.

When Song Jia received Li Cheng's text message, it was four o'clock in the afternoon, because Li Cheng's announcement was a bit too many recently, she needed to carefully select to pick out the right one, so that the increase in the total group of two made her sleep from the middle of the night last night to this evening, and she didn't see this text message until seven o'clock in the evening.

[Sister Song, things are urgent, I need half a month's vacation, from today. 】【...... Why go? 【

Is it there?】

【Orange, you answer the phone. 【

Why can't I get through?】 The

other party didn't say anything urgent, and he didn't say why he needed half a month's vacation, and when Song Jia called Li Cheng's phone, the prompt over there was no longer in the service area.

Song Jia, who was in a daze, got up from the bed, washed her face, sobered up her brain, and called Tang Shrimp, this kid turned off the phone directly, and then Song Jia went to Li Cheng's rented house outside the school, the house was cleaned up, but the two people inside disappeared like the world evaporated.

After hesitating again and again, Song Jia still found Li Cheng's brother-in-law and asked vaguely, but she didn't expect that the other party already knew, but she was extremely distressed and told her that Li Cheng had gone to Taki.

Song Jia didn't understand, what to do in Taki?

But thinking of the news I saw before, this agent, who has always been calm, was so shocked that he almost jumped up from the sofa all at once!

Boy.

She brought so many newcomers in the first half of her life, during which there were many earthquakes, and there was also an earthquake with a magnitude of more than seven o'clock, and I have never seen anyone who dared to go directly to the disaster area! I set off the day after the earthquake! What can you do with a small physique?

Do you want to die????!!!!!

Song Jia is going crazy, she really thinks that being Li Cheng's agent needs a strong heart, and the discomfort suddenly becomes popular, that is, a scandal suddenly spreads, and then she will hit you head-on again, and she is terrified.

...... She's going to be.

Song Jia fell on the chair in the office, pushed away the recent notices one by one, and her eyes began to turn red again, it is impossible to say that she has no feelings for so long, so qualified as a child, with good looks and good character, and her achievements in the future will definitely not be low, but don't put yourself in it because of helping others, what do you think, Li Cheng is simply a life that turns evil into good fortune, and it will be fine.

Song Jia packed up the information on the desktop, her fingers just turned over a thick page of paper and stopped, she looked at the invitation in her hand suspiciously, the invitation letter of the Earthquake Relief Foundation? I've never seen this thing on the table before, so I guess I just arrived today.