129

"I saw the cat next door yesterday and it started to go crazy, but luckily I was at home at the time, otherwise I would have been bitten."

"Biologists have said that it is the addition of a substance in the air that makes all aspects of the animal's quality begin to grow faster, and it has become a mutated animal, why does it suddenly feel like the end of the world? Do I want to stock up on food?

"The statement of the end of the upstairs is too exaggerated, although the mutant animals are more powerful now, they can still be killed by guns, which shows that the mutant animals are not impossible to solve, and the country will never let the mutant animals grow, and the leaders above will come up with a way."

"I don't think blindly waiting can solve the problem, it's not advisable to rely on the idea of leading everything, or it's better to find a way to improve your strength yourself, here I am anxious to say, you don't have a strong strength, how can you get out of the face of mutant animals? If you don't have a strong support, how can you ensure a comfortable life? Bicheng Mountain Martial Arts Hall has first-class teaching equipment, and the coaches are all successful Taoists on Bicheng Mountain, as long as you join the Bicheng Mountain Martial Arts Hall, you will pass down the basic internal skills in the Bicheng Pavilion, so that you can strengthen your body. The tuition fee ranges from 6,000 yuan to 10,000 yuan a year, depending on the personal situation, if you are interested, you can call 1006xxxxx9 to contact me!

"See the advertisement again, hurry up and fork it out!"

"More than six thousand a year is not too expensive, but is there a master in the Bicheng Pavilion? Why do I think there are more Shaolin strongmen, two years ago I also watched a monk qigong performance, an embroidery needle can be pierced into the stone with strength, I don't know if the Shaolin Temple accepts me!

"I haven't heard of the Bicheng Mountain Martial Arts, but the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall has heard others mention it, but the Shen Martial Arts Hall doesn't seem to recruit disciples."

"I've definitely watched that video upstairs, I always feel that the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion is building momentum for itself, otherwise how could there be such a leopard, who happened to meet someone from the Shen Martial Arts Pavilion, and happened to be cut with a knife, and happened to be recorded? Maybe in a few days, the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall will recruit disciples from all over the country.

"You don't understand this, Lao Tzu checked the Shen Martial Arts Hall, there are at least a thousand people in it, all of them are skilled, and it is really nothing to meet a master of the Shen Martial Arts Hall in the downtown area. And then there is the recorded video, which was not specially recorded, it was a small segment intercepted from the street camera, and the people in the downtown area were scared silly at that time, how could anyone remember the video? This is a man from the capital named "Blank here" to speak.

This person seemed to know the Shen Clan Martial Arts Pavilion very well, so there was another inquiring comment at the bottom: "Does the Shen Clan Martial Arts Hall still accept disciples?"

"You said that the Shen Clan's martial arts hall are all masters, have you seen it with your own eyes?"

"The landlord is Tuo, the verification is complete!"

"Who opened the Shen Martial Arts Gym? Is that kind of sect master? Leave

a blank here: "Poke, Lao Tzu is not a trust, I just soaked a bowl of instant noodles, and I will give you an answer right away."

Leave a blank here: "If you want to say that even the owner of the martial arts hall, there may be two, one of which most of you still know, I won't say much here, just say the Shen martial arts hall, I can see the courtyard of the Shen martial arts hall on the balcony window of my house, and eighty percent of the disciples in it can split wood blocks with their bare hands, I was scared stupid when I saw it for the first time, and my first reaction was to show off the show, but then I looked at the plaque over there, and I knew that it was a martial arts hall, and I wanted to say, They don't perform in their own yards, do they? Leave