89

The old professor smiled with satisfaction, beckoned the students to get on the school bus, and saw that the students in the second class were about to get on the bus and leave, at this time the female students outside the school gate began to move, and a delicate-looking girl suddenly ran up with a red face, and gave Li Cheng a bouquet of pink tulips with her head down, "I'm sorry, we shouldn't misunderstand you, you are the best." Then

he turned and ran back to the school, and disappeared from sight in a few moments.

"Li Cheng.

Wait a minute.

What is the misunderstanding?

Li Cheng looked at the tulip in his hand, and sat on the seat at the back of the car under the gaze of the strange eyes of his classmates, the pink petals were delicately opened in his hand, lining the young man's fingers white, as if he hadn't seen him for many months, this young man has become a little more handsome again, his face is still the same face, his skin and temperament are not the same.

Professor Yu raised his reading glasses, "Who is that?"

"It's Li Cheng, who took a leave of absence from filming a few months ago, and came back today to join us in class." Shi Wenbin paused, estimating that the old professor should not understand what the relationship between University A and filming is, so he organized the language, "It is the top student in the college entrance examination who took the first exam and went to two universities." The

old professor was a little impressed by this, but he still frowned, "Have you ever taken an acupuncture class?" The kid didn't seem to come to class, and I don't remember seeing him in class.

"This is really not..." Shi Wenbin also suddenly remembered that Li Cheng didn't seem to have taken an acupuncture class, so wouldn't it be dry to look at the clinical practice in the hospital this time? It really doesn't make sense to go.

If you want to say that this person is here to be gilded at A University, I want to hang the name of a university, so it's nothing, but if I really come to study medicine, I don't have a single acupuncture class this semester, I'm afraid it will be difficult to pass the final exam.

Yu Shenghe stopped talking, and at this time the car also started, Shi Wenbin sat back in his position, feeling uncomfortable, why didn't he remember to use the buckle to pass some acupuncture information to Li Cheng yesterday.

He likes Li Cheng very much, Li Cheng has a good heart, and he is a good person in and out of the show.

The school bus drove from Ping'an Avenue to the military hospital in the center of the city, different from the hustle and bustle on the road, the environment here is very quiet, because many trees are planted, the air is also very fresh, the second class of students walked off the car one by one, Yu Shenghe is the director of the Chinese medicine department of the military hospital, after getting off the bus and chatting with the vice president, he took the students all the way to the Chinese medicine department, here there are fewer doctors and nurses, and the equipment is less, and the air is full of strong medicinal fragrance.

Yu Shenghe divided the students into groups of 10 people, and each group was taken to a different ward, and many of the patients hospitalized here also had to use acupuncture and moxibustion, so the main purpose of Yu Shenghe was to let the students carefully observe the techniques and acupuncture points of other doctors, which could not be achieved by just lecturing.

Li Cheng is in the ninth group, in the same group as the squad leader, it may be that Shi Wenbin wants to take care of each other nearby, after all, a person who has never studied acupuncture comes to the hospital to test the level of the level It is like looking for abuse...