73

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 73 Congratulations

Chapter 73: Congratulations

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Yesterday, QQ sent a message from the work guide that on September 1st, all the freshmen put on the military uniforms sent to them on the day of registration, and gathered in front of the teaching building at 6:50 on time. Tang Shrimp rubbed his fat body into a loose military uniform, and when he looked back, he saw that Li Cheng was also in order.

A large military training uniform is also a camouflage military uniform, with olive green and khaki as the main tone, coordinated in one person, maybe someone is wearing what clothes, this loose military uniform is wearing an obese sea breeze beach suit on Tang Shrimp, but the same color is worn on Li Cheng's body, but there is an indescribable comfort.

The short-haired teenager has a neat neckline, and the vest outlines the young man's body shape that is not thin but very textured, and looks very energetic.

The dormitory duo set off on time at 6:30 and arrived at the venue in 12 minutes.

Later, all the students who were still blowing up were loaded into the vehicle containers, except for the blue sky and white clouds overhead, the rest of the insomnia were wrapped in barbed wire, and a group of army-green figures were scratching their heads in the car... Selfie.

It's like a battle of trapped beasts.

"Howl no, when I wake up, Lao Tzu is going to have military training..."Tang Shrimp rubbed his fat belly depressedly.

An excited short-haired military uniform boy beside Li Cheng grabbed the bar in front of him, trembling like a sheep, and said excitedly: "It is worthy of being A big, I go back to the barracks every year for military training, I heard that military training also includes shooting, and I have long wanted to touch the real gun, even if I don't give AK47 that kind of thing, just give a shotgun!"

"The hard college military training has begun, it must be stricter than high school, and it will be black and swollen again when I come back..."

"Mom, I miss you, huh, huh..." is a girl in military uniform squatting in the car with her mobile phone and sobbing.

In one morning, the military vehicle quickly arrived at the Capital Military Region from A University, and the vibration force of the vehicle's engine was too great, and many people had already begun to have weak feet when they got out of the car with white faces, and there were also those who directly lay down next to the tree and vomited in the dark.