15

The police car whizzed away at the intersection of Zhanyi Street.

Li Cheng opened the unnamed packaging bag, tore off the soft paper on the toffee, and stuffed the white milk cube into his mouth, and the taste of milk filled his mouth in an instant, which was very delicious. Li Cheng leaned back his head on the seat pillow, squinting slightly.

Xu Hongyi stopped at the red light and turned his head to look at the young man, in fact, if it weren't for the obvious lack of tonnage of the other party, he would really look like a lazy Garfield...

Because the windows on both sides are wide open, the pedestrians under the green light have walked in front of the car one after another, and soon the road is blocked like a flying bird, and many beautiful girls glanced into the business car on the way, and their eyes were glued to the faces of the people in the car, and they suddenly couldn't pull out their eyes.

"The old lady is blind, and the titanium alloy eye identification car owner is in the mature man's style that is popular with the youth girl group..."

"It's a star, right?!"

"It's Venus! Looking at the driving posture, there are almost six big words written on my face, 'rich and stylish', which is clearly a standard rich and handsome local tycoon, okay!

"There is a noble indifference in the detached gaze!! ...... It's a JP among men! "

Fighter !!"

Li Cheng's gaze reflexively lingered on Xu Hongyi's face for a while, and Boss Xu on his side didn't seem to have heard these remarks, and there was no expression on his face, well, after all, he was born in a wealthy family, and he heard a lot of similar praise.

"What's so good about the old man, I think the brother in the co-pilot is really handsome." The one who spoke was a girl who looked a little smaller than Li Cheng, and her face was flushed, "If this brother is willing to look at me, I will die happily."

"The little brother next to him is indeed quite sunny..."

The current world newspaper came quickly, and he was just about to watch Boss Xu's domineering side leakage, but when the wind turned at this moment, he became himself. Li Cheng's face was slightly red. Is it really good for you to say it so loudly?

"Ahh

Not daring to probe out again, Li Cheng looked ahead, and finally saw an old woman riding a three-wheeled squeak from the sidewalk to the opposite side, and then vaguely heard the crowd about to go away The sound of talking decreased.

The green light turned on, the business vehicle started again, and someone not far away suddenly asked loudly: "Whose child has been thrown on the road?"

Li Cheng sucked the sweet toffee on the tip of his tongue, his eyes were stunned with this sentence, he looked up in the opposite direction of the voice, under the red light at the intersection, there was a little Lori about four or five years old with pigtails biting her fingers and crossing the road.

The chubby little body is still unsteady to walk.

The business car drove quickly with the traffic, and at this time, from Li Cheng's slightly adjusted angle, he only faintly saw the back of a girl with pink balloon sleeves walking towards the car speeding on the crossroads.

Lori is too small, and the car is fast, I'm afraid that even if the owner finds the girl, it's too late to brake.

"Oh my God!" Someone exclaimed, it was obvious that they had also discovered such a situation, but the vehicle was too close to the girl to brake, not to mention that someone ran to the rescue, no matter what measures were taken, it would be a pity.