57

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of the Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 57 The Evils of the Great God

Chapter 57: The Evils of the Great God

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Seeing the last two words in the reply of "Kill the Wolf", wait a while, Li Cheng's heart suddenly settled down, because before that, he clicked on the other party's information and found that the other party was already an existence with millions of points, basically the 100 million-level points are all at the level of the great god who has been stationed all year round for the normal operation of the forum, and ordinary people can reach the level of a small god if they can reach millions of points.

I didn't expect to meet a master when I first entered the forum.

He narrowed the web window of the forum's private message, opened another web page, Baidu swiped Taobao a few times, entered and looked at his fox skin store and extra comments, all of them were five-star praise, it looked like they were all friends of [Nirov], and they all said in the comments that they were recommended by Nirov, and they were very pleasantly surprised after receiving the goods, and it was really a worthwhile shopping.

Li Cheng looked at these comments twice, and his heart was a little warm, obviously he was an irrelevant stranger, but he was able to want the seller to exude goodwill because of an honest shopping experience, this feeling of being trusted was really good - Li Cheng could almost feel the joy in the hearts of these girls from these happy words, but he still clicked on the display of "the product has been removed from the shelves" without hesitation.

There is indeed no silver fox fur in his hand, and all the auctions at the auction have been sold to the company, and there is no leftover material on the fur.

Thinking about it, fur is a money-making business, and you can hunt it yourself in the continent realm and buy it from monk traders, but this requires a large number of spirit stones, and you can indeed get spirit stones by selling Erguotou, but he will not take them to auction for the time being, and his strength is not high, in order to prevent exposing himself under the eyes of people with intentions, the sales channels of Erguotou are still to be discussed - the only thing that can be considered is indeed a sweet potato that has just discovered value, Or it can also be called a sweet potato.

Li Cheng had never considered that the Danfang in the continent realm would be such a common thing in modern times, although most of the sweet potatoes were highly produced in autumn and winter, but like the Li family's "sweet potato festival" for several days in a row, he could often buy a lot in summer, and if he sold sweet potatoes in the continent realm, I am afraid he would earn a lot of spirit stones... No, maybe not just a lot, but a lot.