93

"Or did they see that the house collapsed and couldn't live in it, so they all left?"

"There seems to be a sound at seven o'clock!" A young soldier in his twenties got out of the car, frowned and looked at the ruins in front of him, and suddenly his ears moved, and his eyes looked at the source of the sound.

"I think I heard that, too!"

Dozens of soldiers got out of the car, and the door of one of the military vehicles was also pushed open from the inside, Qu Guangming got out of the car two steps first, followed by two guards followed, "Let's go, go over and have a look." This farm outside Takishi is only a little more outside the suburbs of Takishi, almost at the junction of

Takishi City and other urban areas, compared to the fact that if it were not for the fact that every household is engaged in farming, I am afraid that the villagers would not live in such a place where it is difficult to buy supplies.

Qu Guangming walked around the three houses and walked towards the place where there was a sound, because it rained overnight last night, and today the soil is soaked in the water and a little muddy, everyone walks with one foot deep and one foot shallow, and when they look up, there is actually a couple pressed under the beams of the house, two people's heads are exposed, and one or two weak cries are made from time to time in their mouths, but the sound is mostly blocked in the throat, soaked in the rain overnight, not only the ground becomes muddy, but the human body can not withstand it.

"There are still people!"

"Lift the beams!"

"Yinglang, you go back and call someone, the others will set up the above one with me first, Zhou Yu, you go over and talk to them, so that they can get ready." Qu Guangming guided in an orderly manner, he rubbed his eyebrows, and felt a little dizzy in front of him, it is estimated that it is the result of not sleeping for a day and a night, as the head of the regiment, he needs to stay awake at all times, even if others rest in shifts at night, he can't do it.

But fortunately, he has always been in good health, and it has not affected his current state much.

"Yes." A soldier ran from the team to the direction of the military vehicle, and another soldier ran to a man and a woman and just wanted to speak, but saw the long-haired woman struggling to open her eyes and look at him, and her fingers moved the coat in her arms with difficulty, Zhou Yu was stunned for a moment, but he understood the meaning of the woman, he reached out and took it, opened the coat, and there was actually a swaddling baby inside, the baby in the swaddling clothes still maintained white and tender skin, it may be that it felt a little cold when leaving the coat, the baby turned his head in the direction of Zhou Yu, and his mouth made a cat-like cry.

Zhou Yu glanced at it and half-covered his coat, his eyes hurt a little, and his eyes were a little wet.

The man next to him heard the cry and moved, but only for a moment, his whole body was pressed under the beam, and the injury was much worse than that of the woman, and his eyes were not open from beginning to end.

But seeing the man's movements, Zhou Yu seemed to be encouraged, and shouted to the other side: "All alive, move quickly." The

soldier on the opposite side carried a piece of wood diagonally on the beam, shouting one, two, three and moved to the other side, half of the things on his body were missing, the breathing of men and women was a lot easier, and dozens of people ran over on the side of the military vehicle, standing at Zhou Yu's end, the gloved hand moved to the stress point of the beam, and more than a dozen hands with green muscles raised one head and moved to the side, during which the people behind him replaced the soldiers in front of him, trying not to let the beam fall, The other fighters dragged the man and woman out of the hole smashed out of the ground, the man's legs were already bloody and fleshy, the bones were also somewhat deformed, and the woman was covered in blood, and it was impossible to see the extent of the injury.