82

The next part of the road was not a big car, and the three trucks were left outside, and only the leading car drove into the side road.

"It looks like there are people from the city again..."Where have the people who have stayed in Daduanshan all the year round seen what Audi BMW, although the car is dirty and can't see the face, but from the streamlined and small noise of the model, even the people in the village who have not seen anything in the world also understand that this car is much more high-end than the previous batch of buses, and for a time the villagers are a little more complicated in their eyes, I am afraid that the people in the car are not small!

Three or two young men and women stood at the entrance of the village and watched, and after a while, they saw the dusty famous car parked in front of them, the driver in leather shoes got out of the car, took two steps to open the back door, and Du Heng's sad face appeared in the sight of the villagers.

Du Heng looked back and forth at the scenery of Daduan Village, and his face, which originally seemed to have been filled with bitter gourd juice, was now a little more constipated.

At this time, the villagers in Daduan Village who watched the excitement all knew in their hearts: "Oh, the big boss has appeared." "What's going on in the village lately? A group of city people came, all of them were said to be stars, and then a group of city people came, who seemed to be rich and rich, could it be that spring in Daduan Village was coming? Does this prove that Daduan Village, which has never been known to the outside world, is famous? In this case... It should be a good thing!

At least in the future, the children of Daduan Village will have more opportunities to go out.

- Of course, few people noticed that the expression on the face of this "big boss" was very tangled.

"Mr. Du... What are we doing in this kind of place? The subordinates and the curious villagers glanced at each other, hesitated, felt a little unreliable, their company's main development business is to plant and sell orchids, Mr. Du solemnly brought a professional group of geological consultants to Daduan Village, which made him have to think of the planting problem, does Mr. Du want to change the land to plant the best orchids?

But the point is... This place is planted, can it survive, ah?

In fact, Du Heng was a little confused in his heart, his boss asked him to prepare three truckloads of materials for sale, and he could understand, but what to do with a geological consultant next to him? He asked about this place in Daduan Village, not to mention the frequent earthquakes in neighboring counties and other places, it itself is also a poor and remote area, and the environment is harsh, which is not suitable for crop growth at all.

Du Heng entered the village, and when he raised his eyes, he saw a young man who was probing his brain not far away, the young man was dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans, and waved his hand at him with a smile, followed by a few timid children, one by one, the faces of the little radish heads were yellow and malnourished, Du Heng couldn't help frowning, he pressed his forehead, and suddenly figured out that the three trucks of materials ordered by the other party were really not for sale! It's a fucking giveaway!!

After all, he was once the president of a successful listed company, and there was not much difference between the truth and Du Heng's guess, his arrival seemed to be a signal, only to see Li Cheng bend down and say something to a few children, the children were scattered, but after half an hour's effort, more children occasionally or some adults followed to the entrance of the village, rubbing their hands and looking at Du Heng's group of outsiders.

Du Heng: "..."

"Boss, you—" He grabbed Li Cheng's shirt sleeve and opened his mouth.

"Yes, that's what you think." Li Cheng nodded, he looked down at the group of children around him who had just grown to his chest, the children looked at the truck, they might also have expected what would happen next, with anticipation in their expressions, and their rough little faces knew that they were weathered at a glance. His heart softened, and he was still a child. Li Cheng patted the back of Yangzi's head and pointed to the carriage, "It's all your favorite things, queue up to get it from the driver's uncle, don't make a noise."