54

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Pen Fun Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 54 Audition

Chapter 54: Auditions

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

"What floor is Patrick's audition on?"

"Fourth floor."

Looking at Song Xiuran's slightly dark face, the secretary opened the door of the lounge with a very good eye, looked back and saw that the general manager of his house stayed in place and hesitated for a while, and finally took a brave step - the next step may be to see the little newcomer recommended by Xu Shao being trained to be like a small fish fry hiding around in a sink, maybe he will see a thunderous foreign director, of course, if the audition has not started, the world will still be beautiful............

Passing through the corridor, the group hurried to the studio, the black wall wrapped in special soundproofing materials and the studio door were almost integrated, and the four actors waiting outside didn't know who found Song Xiuran first, and they got up from the bench in a panic.

These people's impression of Song Xiuran is probably only in newspapers and magazines, or meeting in commuting to and from work, or on the big screen when the internal activities of Jindian Film and Television Company are released, which is out of reach, but even if they don't come into contact often, the identity of the other party's Jindian boss is enough to make everyone here remember that face - a face with good edges and corners and a young man who portrays a little flamboyance.

"How's it going, have the auditions started?" The secretary's fingers were already on the handle of the door, and he could see the situation

inside almost as soon as he pushed it

The four of them shook their heads one after another, indicating that they did not know.

"There seems to be something wrong with the audition, it was originally a newcomer who was interviewing, and then I didn't know what was going on, and then I went into a company to audition for an artist, but according to the company's rules, it should be the first one to come out and the back to get in, this..." One of the clean-looking teenagers hesitated, a coldness flashed in his eyes, he knew that the person who had just entered was Jiang Shaojun, For this actor, what he knows the most is that the other party's background is extraordinary, and his net worth background is excellent in the circle, so he can choose roles at will, the actor of the last youth idol drama "Falling in Love with Apple Summer" was originally the first male protagonist he played since Geng Xian's debut, and the company also wanted to give him a chance to increase his popularity, but Jiang Shaojun's agent took a fancy to this role, saying that it would be good to play it, so the surname Jiang snatched the role with just one sentence.