11

Chen Ziqing walked down the steps and easily saw a thin but tall teenager standing under the plane tree, sipping hot water from the thermos cup.

Li Cheng's expression couldn't be seen clearly under the steaming heat, and it was faintly cold.

It's like being a complete stranger in his eyes. How can it be, it's... The person he likes, if he gets it, he must not lose it. Chen Ziqing's nails are embedded in the palm of his hand.

He strode in front of Li Cheng and stood still, as if he was looking at a naughty child, crying and laughing, "Why did you suddenly lose your temper?" Didn't I say that even if you get angry again, you have to tell me the reason... I don't want some things to come to the point of no turnaround, especially for you—" Rubbing his brow, he sighed wearily, "Orange, people always make mistakes, and if I hurt you, please let me know."

"Look, I was crazy with jealousy when Lan Qiusheng was by your side, she didn't look at you right, orange, there are many people in this world who have other plans, only I am true to you, and you are the same," Chen Ziqing didn't forget to give Lan Qiusheng eye medicine when he coaxed people, he had been unhappy with this girl for a long time, how could other people covet oranges? No one but him!

Chen Ziqing's heart turned back and forth, his face remained unchanged, but his eyes were slightly red, and he hesitantly stretched out his hand, "Don't leave at any time, okay."

Li Cheng's eyes looked at Chen Ziqing's outstretched right hand, and under the man's expectant gaze, he poured the hot water in the thermos cup into the lid, handed it over, and said, "Drink saliva?" And a look of [aren't you thirsty after you said so much].

Chen Ziqing: "..."

Seeing that Chen Ziqing didn't answer, Li Cheng poured out the water in the lid of the cup with a free movement, took a boring sip of the lid, and said lightly: "Actually, I thought that since yesterday, we have been broken."

"What did you say?" Chen Ziqing's face changed, "I don't agree!" Yesterday

? Why yesterday?

Yesterday was the first day that he and Yin Ronghua confirmed their physical relationship, from evening to early morning, he had been with Yin Ronghua, could it be that someone sent a message to Orange during this period? The figure of Tang Shrimp popped out of Chen Ziqing's head, and soon the figure quietly dispersed, it couldn't be Tang Shrimp, otherwise the fat man wouldn't have the same reaction as usual when he saw him today.

But there are not many people who really know the relationship between the two in the relationship, except for Orange's best friend Tang Shrimp, that is, his brothers in other classes, even if they find out about his improper relationship with Yin Ronghua, they will not run to Orange to chew the root of their tongue.

Maybe it's not Yin Ronghua's problem... Chen Ziqing suppressed an uneasy look.

"You should understand, what do I hate the most, you and Yin Ronghua... Just because I don't want to say something doesn't mean I don't know. Li Cheng didn't like to hold grudges since he was a child, but Tang Shrimp and Chen Ziqing both knew that he would always have the most hated person in his heart, that is, Li Guihua's ex-husband and Li Cheng's biological father.

For a man who cheats on him in the marriage contract and abandons his wife even more, even if he has the blood of the other party in his body, Li Cheng will never forgive.

The young Li Cheng hugged her sister together, clenched her fists and thought to herself, no one can bully her mother, and neither can her father.

"You want to believe the rumors, but you won't believe me." With a bitter smile and shaking his head, Chen Ziqing slowly lowered his smile, and finally showed a hurt expression on his face.