131

He didn't expect that the overall strength of the Shen Clan's Martial Arts Pavilion would be much stronger than he imagined, and he was afraid that the Qi Condensing Pill would not be able to turn around after a while.

"It's better for you to recruit some low-level alchemists yourself, let them specialize in refining low-level pills such as Qi Condensing Pills, and you can provide them with some main medicines that are very precious to alchemists."

Shen You has a deeper understanding of the continent realm, and knows that for alchemists, the forces with rare medicinal materials are the forces they are most willing to work for, in fact, since the dishes made with precious main medicines appeared in the home-cooked restaurant opened by Li Cheng, many alchemists have already been interested in joining the home-cooked restaurant, but Li Cheng has never proposed to recruit alchemists, so the other party has not come to the door.

"Is that okay?" Li Cheng was stunned, he hadn't thought about it at all, and later felt that Shen You's idea was good.

There is a Shen Martial Arts Pavilion here in modern times, and a Li Clan Dan Pavilion can also be established in the continent realm, and the management methods of the two do not need to change much, the martial arts hall is to exchange mutant animal corpses for pills, then the Dan Pavilion is to exchange the pills for rare main drugs such as sweet potatoes and potatoes, and their task is to ensure that the mutant animals are sold at a high price in home-cooked restaurants, and the acquisition of all kinds of Danfang main drugs in modern times.

The workload seems to have been reduced a lot all at once.

Li Cheng was happy for a while, rolled on the bed, and then got up and patted Shen You's shoulder: "My wife is good."

Shen You: "..."

The young man was dressed in home clothes, the fabric with a good texture was soft and sticking to his body, Shen You's palm slid along his waistline, and he reached out to compare the length of his fingers in mid-air, and twisted his index finger and thumb together, feeling that it was just right to hold.

Li Cheng was stunned by his flirtatious movements, although everyone is an old husband and wife, but this new daughter-in-law is getting thicker and thicker-skinned, what's going on?

Do you want to be a righteous family law, fall!

Shen You finished twisting his fingers, directly stretched out his arm to hook the young man's waist, lowered his head and kissed his lips, and imprinted his own traces on his lips and chin very vigorously, Shen You pinched Li Cheng's hand, and said, "This is the reward that I just suggested."

Li Cheng had a pained expression on his face.

Shen You kissed him satisfied, and even stretched out happily, and then staggered to open the door and go downstairs, he knew that as long as he improved his value a lot, he would be embarrassed to resist if he asked the other party to ask for anything.

He didn't admit it at all that yesterday, when the short-haired boy went to take a bath, he saw a book "How to get along with your dog, one hundred and eight questions in psychology" in the small drawer under the bed.

The cover is a white dog that looks like a big hairy dog, flying like a white-bearded old man's arms, a person and a dog look very happy, and the picture is particularly warm.

After seeing the title of the book, Shen You immediately understood something.

As for the cover?

Just ignore it.

After taking a seat and becoming "your dog", Shen You was not angry at all.

Especially after seeing the content - 1. You and your sweetheart warm each other: generously offer your warmth, don't be bad-tempered