40

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-World Trade > Chapter 40 Drunk Cuteness

Chapter 40: Drunken Cute

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

It was the hottest time of summer, and a sudden rainstorm made the weather much cooler, and the family went out to work early the next morning, leaving Li Cheng alone at home to take care of Xiao Tiantian.

Playing with the little girl for a while, Li Cheng put on the top wooden block, and then turned around but couldn't help it, the chubby little girl's little hand with a nest pulled the pigtail on one side, and the other hand clenched a small fist, half stuffed into her mouth, and her saliva flowed.

Li Cheng has always liked cute children, especially girls as old as five or six years old, cute and easy to pinch, she laughed twice in her stomach, Li Cheng secretly rubbed and took a few cute photos of her little niece, and reached out to fish out her little fist in her mouth.

The little fist was still dripping with saliva, Li Cheng took a piece of paper on the table, carefully wiped her clean, dragged the little butt into his arms, and placed it on Tian Tian's separate pink bed - the little girl's mouth was empty, and she refused to close her teeth for a while, and probed her little hand and muttered something.

Li Cheng's ears came closer to listen, and only heard a few sticky legato that were not very clear, soft and glutinous, like sticky rice cakes, Tian Tian rolled on the bed, slapped his arm upward, and tore off the poster posted on the bedside with a brave "tearing", and then happily continued to fall asleep.

...... The poster fluttered to the ground.

The back is a small poster of the starry night spread on the floor, Li Cheng's eyes subconsciously followed it, and found that the smiling figure on it was Liang Xiao, the most popular actress a few years ago.

The impact is by no means comparable to that of ordinary people.

Li Cheng stared intently at Liang Xiao's pretty face and dark pupils, and his heart suddenly jumped, even people like him who don't pay much attention to the entertainment industry know this actress, is this... The power of stardom?

The unexpected discovery in the hospital seems to have opened a window in Li Cheng's consciousness, and if he wants to get faith points and increase his cultivation faster, it seems that it will be easier to enter the public eye, but this means that he is at risk of being exposed - unless he is not as popular as the song "Fenghua" overnight, but down-to-earth from the very basics, and really step by step into the public eye.