37

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of the Twin Realms Trade > Chapter 37 Tong Su is not bullied

Chapter 37: Tong Su is not bullied

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

At least it shouldn't be... The cook who wants to marry.

It shouldn't be... A man who will give birth to a man in the future! - This kind of thing makes me feel backache when I think about it a little, my limbs are weak, and I can't breathe, okay?

Curled up and fell asleep with anxiety, and the next morning, before the sun had fully emerged, Li Cheng headed straight for the modern day, and some of the hides bought from the auction were also stuffed into storage bags.

In modern times, it's still a late night when the weather is slightly cooler.

The lights in the yard are off. The tall tree looked like a firm guardian hanging out of the window, and there was no figure to be seen below, but there was a faint cigarette butt flickering and extinguishing, and in the dim darkness sparks sparked the loneliness that fell in the courtyard into pieces.

Li Cheng looked at it through the glass in a daze.

Even if you finally enter the starting point of struggle, you have a passion to do your best, but you want to continue... Even if he has the support of his family, his brother-in-law will be tired, not to mention that the funds in his hands are not abundant, and it is really difficult in society.

However, funding.

He narrowed, a bright light flashing under his eyelashes. Carefully drew the curtains, turned on the lamp and walked to the bed, Li Cheng's fingers wiped on his waist and brought out dozens of silver fox skins, the bright silver looked very bright in the warm light. He picked up a silver fox skin, his fingers haunting the flowing silver hair for a moment, only to feel a softness coming from his fingertips.

- Now it's just around the corner.

Lying in the soft nest, Xiao Gray opened his eyes, and his dark green vertical pupils were fixed between the large pieces of animal skins on the bed, and he faintly smelled an invisible coercion from it, which belonged to a high-level coercion.

Massive threat body.

Can't beat it.

The fluffy-haired shorthair cat suddenly trembled and meowed, trembling and shrunk into the short mattress. Li Cheng heard the sound in his ears, walked to the corner and picked up the cat's face to look at it, and rubbed its head with his palm.