108

A few people left the home-cooked restaurant far away, and after a while, a tall figure in the restaurant also walked out with a teenager in his arms, he looked at the scenery and the flow of people around him, and soon disappeared into the street.

The Shen family's atavistic stage passed safely and directly reached the Alien Realm, and this realm is already the first realm under the ascension, and it can master the power of space, it is still very convenient to transport a person from the Six Barbarian City to the Nine Yi City, even if Shen Yu has just arrived at the Continent Realm and has not yet absorbed the spiritual energy, it will not take too much effort.

Li Cheng couldn't open his eyes when he was drunk, he only felt a little wind in his ears, and then his body touched a soft futon, he sniffed the smell and felt very refreshing, so he rolled over.

The soft fabric covered his body, as if he could breathe, Li Cheng relaxed his teeth and claws, kicked his arms and legs, and fell asleep quietly.

Shen You looked at it, stretched out his hand and poked his face, at first he didn't have any special thoughts, the descendants of the Shen family's inheritance have a special method to find a partner who suits him, this has nothing to do with feelings, partner dual cultivation can accelerate cultivation, Shen You originally refused to terminate the contract with Li Cheng just because the fit between the two was too perfect, and the ultimate goal was to fill in the strength of the family.

But I don't know when it started, this feeling is a little different. Thinking of the previous incarnation of Da Mao, the other party knew that it was him, but he still made some small actions to retaliate, but he couldn't say that he was angry, he just felt that the other party was very cute.

He lifted Li Cheng's chin and kissed it.

In such an era of two demons, a family with mixed blood is definitely in a very embarrassing situation, in the previous chaos period, the ancestors of the Shen family in order to save mankind, the blood of the Mastiff into their own actions are understandable, but now the descendants of the Shen family are being guarded by the demon clan hostile on the one hand, and on the other hand, they are guarded by the great forces of the human race, and they have become unflattering characters on both sides.

But even so, the Shen family's combat power was much stronger than the other six families of the "One Sect, Two Sects, and Four Families" in the Central Continent.

Shen You is the third-generation disciple of the Shen family, but this third-generation disciple not only entered the atavistic realm earlier than most second-generation disciples, but also passed the ordinary realm safely, which made several elders who were in the family's retreat couldn't help but leave the customs in advance.

Crossing a secluded path, Shen You walked towards the courtyard inside, and just after the mental examination of several elders, Shen You swept his eyes and saw his sixth uncle on the ground -

a skinny white milk dog.

Shen You looked at it scrutinically, and the little white dog also brushed it over, its face seemed to twitch, Shen You raised his eyebrows and walked to its side, and snorted in disgust.

Little White Dog: "..."

"Yo, this can't be the sixth uncle, right?" Shen You pretended to be surprised.

Little White Dog: "..."

"It is said that after the atavism, it is the second form, and the sixth uncle has a new name for this appearance?" Thinking of his Li Damao's name, Shen You immediately began to retaliate, "It's better to call it Liumao, it's both image and domineering."