66

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-World Trade > Chapter 66 Acting

Chapter 66: Acting

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Fang Bingru didn't say good or bad, Shou Ling looked at his flat look, and thought about it, no matter what the reason, it really has nothing to do with him, after all, this young man is an actor with no roots, even under Patrick, if he doesn't have a fan circle in China, no one will notice him. wants to become truly famous, even the actor next to her is famous at this age by virtue of his strength and some luck behind him.

This is the accumulation of an actor.

The two were soon surrounded by flashing lights, Li Cheng quietly retreated when he saw this, at this time, Patrick's side was full of many famous movie stars, no one would find out if there was no one less, Song Jia patted him on the shoulder as encouragement, Li Cheng looked back at Shen You, the man stood quietly behind him, wearing a supermarket white shirt that wore the temperament of the royal family, if it weren't for the stiffness at the corners of the clothes showing the low price, I'm afraid that many people would have come up to talk at this time.

Even if the man looks at the eyes.

It's also clearly not like a person in the circle.

In fact, many people around him were already glaring at him, their eyes sliding from the solid arms that appeared under the long hair behind the man to the long, well-proportioned legs, until they met a pair of eyes full of indifference, which made everyone tremble in unison.

Li Cheng smiled, even in modern times, this person always refuses to suffer, in the past two days, he has constantly reminded the other party that this is a society under the rule of law, and it is not allowed to cause trouble, which obviously has achieved a very good effect - at least when he feels offended, he has learned to put a little pressure and punishment.

"Laughing at what?" Shen You didn't know when he turned his head to look at him, and subconsciously felt that the little guy was laughing at himself, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the rest of his eyes seemed to be contemplative.

Li Cheng retracted his demented-looking smile and rubbed his hair, "Laugh at you, it's quite suitable to stay in modern times." Before the words fell, he withdrew his hand and pinched the other party's face, pulling it to both sides, forming a cute smiley expression. The two of them are not big stars when they stay in the corner, such nondescript intimate actions are actually not abrupt, and kissing the face is still etiquette.