113

Several teachers on the judges' bench did not speak, and the teacher on the far left noticed the call of the audience, thought for a while and said: "Although the ensemble can not affect Ivan's violin performance, we already know your piano level, once you play with Ivan, it will cause a kind of improvement, which is unfair to other players." The

second teacher went on to say, "Unless you give up using the piano ensemble and just accompany Ivan, then this is still acceptable, and there have been people who have wanted to play together before, and this is the best solution."

"Thank you, two teachers." Li Cheng walked to the accompaniment team on the right and took a transverse flute, which made everyone on the judges' table stunned, after all, the piano and transverse flute are simply not the same system, they just thought that Li Cheng would choose to pluck the instrument, and one of them couldn't help but say: "Don't you think about it anymore?"

Li Cheng: "The flute is enough."

Ivan: "..."

Ivan felt that he was done this time.

In such a solemn competition, when a piano genius says that he wants to give up the piano and only use the flute to accompany you, I am afraid that your mood will not be much better.

Ivan moved his lips and couldn't speak for a long time, but he saw that Li Cheng's flute had been put to his mouth, and even the teachers and the audience on the judges' bench had entered the stage of appreciation, obviously there was no room for maneuver at all, Ivan's eyes swept over the tutor's seat, and he looked at his teacher with shame -

Teacher Duke, who has always been calm, is looking at Li Cheng with bright eyes at the moment... The flute in his hand, the surprise on his face seemed to overflow into his eyes.

Ivan was slightly stunned, what is going on?

A thought flashed through his mind, but he didn't think much of it, for now he had begun to play, and a soft tune came from between his shoulder blades and his jaw, which was the piece that Li Cheng had told him to play, Schubert's "Serenade".

If this piece is used to play a violin solo, it needs piano accompaniment, but now the accompaniment team is Li Cheng alone, and he is holding a transverse flute in his hand...

Ivan closed his eyes and stood on such a huge stage, the lights above his head flickered, but they still couldn't illuminate the sadness and loneliness in his heart.

Thinking of Duke in the audience.

Teacher, I'm sorry.

I thought of touching my beloved violin for the first time when I was ten years old.

It was like a fateful beckon.

The fingers moved, and the first note was pulled, and the sound sounded in the abyss.

I can't.

Ivan's fingers trembled slightly, he knew that his skills could not be compared to Roger, after the first piece of music, he compared the gap between himself and Roger, which could not be made up in the time of one song.

It was at this moment that he heard a faint flute sound from his intermittent moments, intertwined with the sound of his clear violin, as if outlining a point of union between light and darkness.

The sound of the flute did not seem to be too noisy, or even a subtle and low volume, but like a feather, it swept softly in people's hearts, and Ivan's heart jumped.

"Huh?"

The teacher in the judges' seat turned his gaze to the tuxedo boy standing in front of the accompaniment procession—the black costume outlined his slender body, and the light illuminated half of his facial features, and the other half was hidden in the darkness, like a marble statue that could make people stare desperately at it.